SaverLife members tell it like it is…
- December 16, 2020
- by Tim Lucas
SaverLife members have been weighing in on how they feel about saving, budgeting, debt, and spending. Here are their responses:
How SaverLife members feel about their money overall.
If you’re not feeling that great about your money, here are some resources just for you:
- Three Calming Strategies for Managing Money Anxiety
- How to talk about finances with your children
- 8 Tips for Financial Planning During an Economic Downturn
How SaverLife members feel about their ability to save.
Here are a few tips to help you keep on saving:
- How can I save on a fixed income and disability?
- What is a Sinking Fund?
- Everything You Need to Know About High-Yield Savings Accounts
- How much of my income should I save?
- What Is a Recession and How Do I Prepare for One?
How SaverLife Members feel about their budgeting.
Budgeting, just like saving, can be especially tough when you have a fixed income. Here are a few resources to help you budget even better:
- How to Break the Paycheck-to-Paycheck Cycle
- How Distinguishing Between Needs and Wants Can Help You Build a Better Budget
- What should I do to budget if I’m on unemployment?
- How to Make a Budget for Your Family During COVID-19
- A Side Hustle Can Fix Your Budget
How SaverLife members feel about their spending.
Here are some resources to help your plan your spending:
- How to Manage What Gets Charged to a Credit Card
- What is Lifestyle Inflation?
- How to track and trim your subscription costs
How SaverLife members feel about their debt.
Having debt can feel like you’re bearing a weight on your shoulders. Here’s some advice on how to lighten that load: