Budget

Started by Shannon K.
Followed by: @Sabrina @Armonie @Heather @krystal @Lashanda @Melora @Theresa @Amonte @Maria @Angela @"Kimberly Dee" @Brian @Edwina @Chrissy @Daisia @Joshua @Adriana @Michelle @Lashonda @Kassidy @Kassandra @Tabitha @Tia @Gobby @Tim @JOHN @Kristen @Megan @Mindy @Elaine @Yajaira @This @Suzanna @April @Rosa @Shannon @Ashley @Shaira @Ashley @Kevin @Amanda @Taylor @Stephanie @Brittany @Ronesha @Misty @Patricia @Bobbie @Amanda @Tracy @Ronald @Laura @KIMBERLY @Tina @Shamika @Michelle @Shalanda @melissa @Juliann @Crystal @Yvonne @Eva @Emily @Amy @Ninna @Jessica @"Sherrie D" @Luis @Crystal @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Ohsha @Monica @Nikita @Thomasina @Paula @Denise @SABRINA @Lisa @Destiny @Esequiel @Chrystal @Kimie @Summer @Jennifer @Marquita @Christine @william @andrea @Kristine @Jessica @Joanne @Elizabeth @Samanthia @Deborah @Lorie @Kristina @Neosha @Dawn @Kiara @Alicia @Lashonda @Autumn @Daymarelis @Destiny @Timneshia @Angela @ALEXIS @Alicia @angel @Alyssa @Travis @Ericka @Angel @Cathy @Tori @Veronica @ashley @Michael @Roberta @Lisette @KRISTIN @Lanna @Eddie @Katie @Christy @Charity @Amber @Katie @Cherrie @Christy @Antonella @Kirsten @Leonel @Nicole @Lisa @myeska @Ashley @Andrew @Melissa @Amy @Erica @Scott @Aaron @Donna @Shalanda @Petronella @Donald @Ashly @Melody @Pay @Yshaunda @Rendi @Lirik @Celeste @Brittany @Lakisha @Takeshia @Jessica @Felicia @Jeremy @Marlissa @Denishia @Willie @Lisa @Arendena @Jessica @Carmen @Stephen @Elena @Edward @Jaymar @Luz @Vladimir @Priscilla @Angela @Jennifer
S

Sharmaine L.

Don't feel bad. I'm not good at it either, but I have to learn not to overspend my limit.

S

Shannon P.

I'm trying very hard to stick to my budget but it's getting difficult.

S

Shannon H.

There are times when we all need a moment to regroup…. I'm finding it difficult to keep from eating out currently as between working, packing up home and all the logistics of moving I feel like I'm close to empty. September I've reallocated my budget and allowed $200 for meals out… October will be back to budget with 1 eat out per month.

K

Kristen O.

I do not know of anyone who keeps strictly to a budget 100% of the time. The important thing is your being mindful and trying. And, as @Shannon H mentioned: It is good to re-evaluate your budget every once in a while to align/realign with what is most valued at the time. (For Shannon: I assume saving mental/physical energy/time on cooking with a little bigger out-to-eat budget during the stressful moving&working time so as not to burn out and become discouraged with savings).

E

Erica M.

You can do it! Dont stress on what you've messed up on just pick back up and do your best.

Add a post