Budget

Started by Shannon K.
Followed by: @Theresa @Sabrina @Maria @Angela @Armonie @"Kimberly Dee" @Chrissy @Heather @krystal @Lashanda @Melora @Amonte @Daisia @Michelle @Brian @Lashonda @Edwina @Joshua @Adriana @Kassidy @Tia @Kassandra @Tim @Tabitha @JOHN @Megan @Gobby @Kristen @Elaine @Suzanna @Mindy @Yajaira @This @Shannon @April @Amanda @Rosa @Stephanie @Misty @Patricia @Ronald @KIMBERLY @Ashley @Shaira @Juliann @Ashley @Yvonne @Ninna @"Sherrie D" @Kevin @Taylor @Brittany @Monica @Ronesha @Bobbie @Denise @Destiny @Esequiel @Tracy @Summer @Christine @Laura @Deborah @Neosha @Tina @Shamika @Kiara @Autumn @Destiny @Michelle @angel @Travis @Shalanda @Veronica @Lisette @melissa @Crystal @Charity @Cherrie @Eva @Christy @Emily @Kirsten @Amy @Lisa @Jessica @Melissa @Luis @Scott @Donald @Melody @Crystal @Yshaunda @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Brittany @Lakisha @Ohsha @Takeshia @Nikita @Jessica @Thomasina @Felicia @Paula @SABRINA @Lisa @Chrystal @Jeremy @Marlissa @Denishia @Willie @Lisa @Kimie @Jennifer @Arendena @Marquita @Jessica @Carmen @Stephen @william @Elena @Edward @andrea @Jaymar @Kristine @Jessica @Luz @Joanne @Priscilla @Elizabeth @Samanthia @Angela @Lorie @Kristina @Dawn @Alicia @Lashonda @Daymarelis @Timneshia @Angela @ALEXIS @Alicia @Alyssa @Ericka @Angel @Cathy @Tori @ashley @Michael @Roberta @KRISTIN @Lanna @Eddie @Katie @Christy @Amber @Katie @Antonella @Leonel @Nicole @myeska @Ashley @Andrew @Amy @Erica @Aaron @Donna @Shalanda @Petronella @Ashly @Pay @Rendi @Lirik @Celeste @Jennifer
S

Sharmaine L.

Don't feel bad. I'm not good at it either, but I have to learn not to overspend my limit.

S

Shannon P.

I'm trying very hard to stick to my budget but it's getting difficult.

S

Shannon H.

There are times when we all need a moment to regroup…. I'm finding it difficult to keep from eating out currently as between working, packing up home and all the logistics of moving I feel like I'm close to empty. September I've reallocated my budget and allowed $200 for meals out… October will be back to budget with 1 eat out per month.

K

Kristen O.

I do not know of anyone who keeps strictly to a budget 100% of the time. The important thing is your being mindful and trying. And, as @Shannon H mentioned: It is good to re-evaluate your budget every once in a while to align/realign with what is most valued at the time. (For Shannon: I assume saving mental/physical energy/time on cooking with a little bigger out-to-eat budget during the stressful moving&working time so as not to burn out and become discouraged with savings).

E

Erica M.

You can do it! Dont stress on what you've messed up on just pick back up and do your best.

Add a post