Student Loans

Started by Phylicia S.
Followed by: @Taylor @Jaymar @Tina @Theresa @Karen @Daisia @Charlene @Amonte @Joshua @Tabitha @Gobby @Kristen @Elaine @Suzanna @Tracy @Tia @Shannon @Amanda @Stephanie @Misty @Patricia @Ronald @Juliann @Yvonne @Ninna @"Sherrie D" @Lisa @Monica @Donald @Denise @Destiny @Esequiel @Summer @Christine @MichaelJohn @Ashly @Mindy @Deborah @Neosha @Autumn @Ohsha @Destiny @angel @Travis @Ashley @Tim @Veronica @Carmen @April @Lisette @Christy @Kirsten @Melissa @Melody @Yshaunda @Brittany @Denishia @Luis @Lakisha @Takeshia @Jessica @Jennifer @Marlissa @Angela @Felicia @Megan @Shaira @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Jeremy @Willie @Arendena @Jessica @JessaLynn @Michelle @Elena @Edward @Chrissy @Shalanda @Rebecca @Marquita @Ashley @Donna @Erica @Eva @Angela @Edwina @This @Rosa @Yajaira @Melissa @Latoya @Crystal @Paula @Jessica @Thomasina @Chrystal @william @andrea @Samanthia @Lorie @Kristina @Alicia @Lashonda @Timneshia @Angela @ALEXIS @Alicia @Bobbie @April @Ericka @Cathy @Angel @Tori @Celeste @Luz @JOHN @Roberta @Lanna @Katie @Christy @Shalanda @Brittany @Nicole @Elizabeth @Ashley @Amy @Michael @SABRINA @Aaron @Shamika @Sabrina @Armonie @Joanne @Heather @krystal @Lashanda @Melora @Felisha @KIMBERLY @Brian @Kiara @Leonel @Katie @Lashonda @Dawn @Kassandra @Kevin @Maria @Nikita @Priscilla @Amber @Adriana @Stephen @Cherrie @Scott @Kristin @Crystal @Lisa @Kimie @Jessica @Kassidy
P

Phylicia S.

I just graduated and ignored my student loans for so long. What steps do I need to take to start dealing with my student loans?

T

Teresa R.

I work in financial aid. Definitely call your lender. They can often help with a forbearance or deferment to get you caught up. They also have great repayment plans.

J

Jontay P.

I have over 29000 worth of student loans and i want to fix that asap

T

Teresa R.

I'm looking forward to helping my loans discharged through public service. 4 more years!

S

Sarah S.

I pay $292/mo in student loans with the income-based payment plan. The forbearance because of Covid-19 has really helped me pay my monthly expenses. I'm just starting to work on the public service loan forgiveness plan. I've got a long way to go!

N

Natasha R.

I have over $100k in student loan debt and haven't been able to advance in my career/use my masters degree because I'm a single mom to a child with extra support needs. It's crazy because I can't even start to get a mortgage or anything because my debt to income ratio is so off. My child's issues are lifelong and he'll always have some extra level of dependence on me, so I doubt I'd be able to even work full-time and start paying them off. There needs to be discharge options for families like mine. I'm always going to choose my child over my profession because being away and in a full-time career didn't allow me to get him to the therapies and services he needs.

T

Teresa R.

That is hard Natasha. I wish there were better options for you

A

Alan H.

The best thing you can do is log into your accounts and understand what you owe. The sites also have assistance on payment. I found it best to consolidate all loans into one account.

T

Teresa R.

Studentaid.gov is where you can see all your federal loans

Deleted user

The only debt I have is student loans. I paid off other debt and only have to focus on paying these loans. I woll be relieved when they are gone.

L

Lyka W.

Have you tried going the PSLF route? You'll have to work full time for a qualifying employer (non profit or government agency) for 10 years (120 payments). But after that period, it gets forgiven.

Add a post