$100 Race Challenge

Started by Mariam H.
Followed by: @Sabrina @Armonie @Heather @Tabitha @krystal @Lashanda @Melora @Amonte @Gobby @Kristen @Elaine @Suzanna @Shannon @Amanda @Stephanie @Brian @Misty @Patricia @Ronald @KIMBERLY @Juliann @Edwina @Yvonne @Ninna @Joanne @Joshua @Kassidy @Adriana @"Sherrie D" @Kassandra @Monica @Denise @Kimie @Destiny @SABRINA @Esequiel @Summer @Jennifer @Christine @Lisette @Deborah @Neosha @Kiara @Autumn @Marquita @william @andrea @Destiny @angel @Travis @Veronica @Charity @Kristine @Christy @Kirsten @Jessica @Lisa @Samanthia @Melissa @Lorie @Scott @Donald @Melody @Kristina @Kimberli @Dawn @Yshaunda @Brittany @Lakisha @Takeshia @Alicia @Jessica @Felicia @Lashonda @Timneshia @Jeremy @Angela @Alegandra @Marlissa @Denishia @Willie @ALEXIS @Lisa @Alicia @Arendena @Eva @Jessica @Elena @Edward @Jaymar @Alyssa @Luz @Ericka @Priscilla @Angel @Tori @Angela @ashley @Theresa @Michael @KRISTIN @Maria @Angela @Lanna @Chrissy @Eddie @Daisia @Katie @Michelle @Lashonda @Christy @Tia @Roberta @Tim @Amber @JOHN @Megan @Mindy @Yajaira @Leonel @This @April @Nicole @Rosa @Ashley @Shaira @Ashley @Kevin @Ashley @Michelle @Jennifer @Andrew @Amy @Erica @Taylor @Brittany @Aaron @myeska @Shelby @Ronesha @Donna @Carmen @Jennifer @Cherrie @Tracy @Laura @Tina @Cathy @Shamika @Cheyenne @Shalanda @Shalanda @Petronella @Melissa @Tasha @melissa @Emily @Amy @Ashly @Jessica @Risky @Luis @Crystal @Crystal @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Ohsha @Nikita @Elizabeth @Thomasina @Pay @Paula @Rendi @Lisa @Lirik @Celeste @Chrystal @Katie @Bobbie @Kenia @Terri @Wanda @Amanda @Elizabeth @Cicily @"M hendra"
M

Mariam H.

I participate in the race each month and always see that I am a part of the challenge along with my currently monthly deposit total, but when I check for my ranking my name is not listed. Does that mean I am not a part of the prize drawing for the month?

K

Kole M.

The same has happened for me as well. That doesn't actually answer your question, but hopefully it helps to know it's not just you.

A

Ann J.

Is there a race for December? When I click on "Join…" it just goes back to the main page.

B

Brooke L.

I never see my name on the list ! No matter how much I participate

L

Lina Y.

I couldn’t join the race this month and don’t know why🤔 when I clicked on join the race, it keeps showing up same over and over again

K

Kaarina L.

I have never found my name on the list, but I did win $10 from the race one month.

A

Ann J.

My name was on the list once, on the IMAGE of the list that was in an email. I emailed them asking what I'd won and when I'd receive it. No answer. Then I went to check the website and saw that there were about five other people with the same name.

T

Tomika H.

Winning the 100.00 seems very hard..I won the 5.00 about 3 times.

Add a post