$100 Race Challenge

Started by Mariam H.
Followed by: @Sabrina @Armonie @Heather @Tabitha @krystal @Lashanda @Melora @Gobby @Kristen @Elaine @Suzanna @Shannon @Amanda @Amonte @Stephanie @Brian @Misty @Patricia @Ronald @KIMBERLY @Juliann @Edwina @Yvonne @Joshua @Ninna @Joanne @Adriana @Kassidy @"Sherrie D" @Kimie @Monica @Denise @SABRINA @Destiny @Jennifer @Esequiel @Summer @Christine @Lisette @Deborah @Neosha @Marquita @Kiara @Autumn @william @Destiny @andrea @angel @Travis @Veronica @Kristine @Charity @Jessica @Christy @Samanthia @Kirsten @Lisa @Melissa @Scott @Lorie @Donald @Kristina @Melody @Dawn @Kimberli @Yshaunda @Brittany @Lakisha @Takeshia @Alicia @Lashonda @Timneshia @Felicia @Jeremy @Angela @Alegandra @ALEXIS @Denishia @Willie @Alicia @Lisa @Eva @Arendena @Alyssa @Jessica @Elena @Edward @Jaymar @Ericka @Luz @Angel @Priscilla @Tori @Angela @ashley @Michael @KRISTIN @Theresa @Maria @Lanna @Angela @Chrissy @Eddie @Daisia @Katie @Michelle @Lashonda @Christy @Tia @Roberta @Tim @Amber @JOHN @Leonel @Megan @Mindy @Yajaira @This @April @Nicole @Rosa @Ashley @Ashley @Shaira @Ashley @Kevin @Michelle @Andrew @Jennifer @Amy @Erica @Taylor @Brittany @Aaron @Ronesha @Carmen @myeska @Shelby @Tracy @Laura @Donna @Tina @Shamika @Jennifer @Cherrie @Cheyenne @Shalanda @Melissa @melissa @Shalanda @Amy @Jessica @Petronella @Luis @Tasha @Crystal @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Ohsha @Nikita @Ashly @Elizabeth @Thomasina @Risky @Paula @Lisa @Crystal @Chrystal @Pay @Rendi @Lirik @Celeste @Katie @Terri @Kenia @Wanda @Amanda @Elizabeth @"M hendra" @Cicily
M

Mariam H.

I participate in the race each month and always see that I am a part of the challenge along with my currently monthly deposit total, but when I check for my ranking my name is not listed. Does that mean I am not a part of the prize drawing for the month?

K

Kole M.

The same has happened for me as well. That doesn't actually answer your question, but hopefully it helps to know it's not just you.

A

Ann J.

Is there a race for December? When I click on "Join…" it just goes back to the main page.

B

Brooke L.

I never see my name on the list ! No matter how much I participate

L

Lina Y.

I couldn’t join the race this month and don’t know why🤔 when I clicked on join the race, it keeps showing up same over and over again

K

Kaarina L.

I have never found my name on the list, but I did win $10 from the race one month.

A

Ann J.

My name was on the list once, on the IMAGE of the list that was in an email. I emailed them asking what I'd won and when I'd receive it. No answer. Then I went to check the website and saw that there were about five other people with the same name.

T

Tomika H.

Winning the 100.00 seems very hard..I won the 5.00 about 3 times.

Add a post