30 days to $100 challenge

Started by Jessica W.
Followed by: @Kirsten @Melissa @Sabrina @Scott @Melody @Armonie @Kimberli @Yshaunda @Heather @krystal @Lashanda @Melora @Amonte @Brian @Joshua @Adriana @Brittany @Kassandra @Tabitha @Denishia @Gobby @Kristen @Elaine @Lakisha @Suzanna @Takeshia @Katie @Shannon @Amanda @Stephanie @Jessica @Misty @Felicia @Patricia @Jeremy @Ronald @KIMBERLY @Alegandra @Juliann @Yvonne @Ninna @Andrew @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Marlissa @Donald @Denise @Willie @Destiny @Esequiel @Summer @Christine @Mindy @Deborah @Neosha @Lisa @Kiara @Arendena @Autumn @Destiny @Ashly @angel @Jessica @Travis @Veronica @Carmen @April @Lisette @Cherrie @Michelle @Christy @Elena @Michael @Aaron @Edward @Jaymar @Luz @Tina @Priscilla @Angela @Theresa @Maria @Angela @Daisia @Edwina @Lashonda @Tia @Tim @William @JOHN @Jessica @Ashley @Yajaira @This @Megan @Rosa @Ashley @Laura @Shaira @Donna @Shannon @Kevin @Jennifer @Taylor @Chrissy @Brittany @Jessica @Bobbie @Tracy @Kassidy @Shamika @Erica @Amber @Shalanda @Melissa @Marquita @Crystal @Eva @Jessica @Elizabeth @Luis @Crystal @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Ohsha @Nikita @April @Thomasina @SABRINA @Joanne @Paula @Lisa @Chrystal @Kimie @Jennifer @william @andrea @Samanthia @Lorie @Kristina @Dawn @Alicia @Lashonda @Timneshia @Angela @ALEXIS @Rebecca @Alicia @Ericka @Cathy @Angel @Tori @Celeste @Roberta @Lanna @Katie @Christy @Shalanda @Leonel @Nicole @Ashley @Amy @Charity @Daymarelis @Vanessa @Amy @myeska @Stephanie @Emily @Lisa @Kristine @ashley @Eddie @Alyssa @Michelle
J

Jessica W.

I've put over $100 in my linked account this month and on the challenge it's showing $0. Why am I not getting credit. My balance has not dropped any and the correct amount in my account is showing on this site in my account information. Is anyone else having this issue?

N

Nadiay Y.

I've put over $100 in my linked account this month and on the challenge it's showing $0. Why am I not getting credit. My balance has not dropped any and the correct amount in my account is showing on this site in my account information. Is anyone else having this issue?

S

SaverLife Moderator T.

Hi @Jessica - We're so sorry you're experiencing this! Our Member Support Team is more than happy to help. Could you please send them two screenshots: 1) one of your SaverLife account that shows the correct amount, and 2) another screenshot of the savings challenge where your balance isn't updated?

–SaverLife Moderator Team

R

Ronda H.

The same was happening to me. I've missed out on so many challenges. Very frustrating.

A

Ann J.

This has happened to me more times than I can count since they changed the website. You can go back and forth with the staff, which might work. Sometimes the missing points come back; sometimes they don't. Right now - knock on wood - my points seem to be counting correctly. You are the only one who can decide if getting points is worth the work and aggravation.

D

Duenphen S.

its happened to me yesterday and let see today again

J

Jennifer S.

Yay i won $30 from last month and a t-shirt! Hooray!

J

Joselyn M.

I haven’t won the race to $100 yet, but it’s been a powerful motivator to keep saving!!

N

Nicole A.

This is sad to read as a new person to the site - hope it works

A

Anna W.

No matter how much I deposit into my savings account I do not get credit so I'm not entered into any of he challenges.

Add a post