30 days to $100 challenge

Started by Jessica W.
Followed by: @Kirsten @Melissa @Sabrina @Scott @Melody @Armonie @Kimberli @Yshaunda @Heather @krystal @Lashanda @Melora @Brittany @Denishia @Lakisha @Takeshia @Jessica @Felicia @Amonte @Brian @Jeremy @Alegandra @Joshua @Adriana @Marlissa @Kassandra @Willie @Tabitha @Gobby @Lisa @Kristen @Elaine @Arendena @Suzanna @Jessica @Katie @Carmen @Shannon @Amanda @Stephanie @Misty @Patricia @Michelle @Ronald @KIMBERLY @Elena @Juliann @Yvonne @Ninna @Andrew @Edward @Jaymar @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Donald @Denise @Luz @Destiny @Esequiel @Summer @Tina @Christine @Mindy @Deborah @Neosha @Kiara @Autumn @Destiny @Priscilla @Angela @Ashly @angel @Travis @Theresa @Veronica @April @Lisette @Cherrie @Christy @Maria @Michael @Aaron @Angela @Daisia @Edwina @Lashonda @Tia @Tim @JOHN @Jessica @Ashley @Yajaira @This @Megan @Rosa @Ashley @Shaira @William @Donna @Shannon @Kevin @Jennifer @Taylor @Chrissy @Brittany @Bobbie @Tracy @Kassidy @Shamika @Erica @Amber @Shalanda @Melissa @Marquita @Laura @Crystal @Eva @Jessica @Elizabeth @Luis @Crystal @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Jessica @Ohsha @Nikita @April @Thomasina @SABRINA @Joanne @Paula @Lisa @Chrystal @Kimie @Jennifer @william @andrea @Samanthia @Lorie @Kristina @Dawn @Alicia @Lashonda @Timneshia @Angela @ALEXIS @Alicia @Ericka @Cathy @Angel @Tori @Celeste @Roberta @Lanna @Katie @Christy @Shalanda @Leonel @Nicole @Ashley @Amy @Rebecca @Vanessa @Daymarelis @Amy @myeska @Charity @Stephanie @Emily @Lisa @Kristine @ashley @Eddie @Alyssa @Michelle
R

Ronda H.

I'm not received credit for saving. Also cannot find my name in the June Race to 100. I've emailed but have not heard back from @SaverLife.

A

Anna W.

Same here. I made a couple of deposits this month and didn't get credited for any of them. I guess that means I will not be in the June race either. I emailed them and haven't heard anything back. I'm thinking they will email me back in July.

A

Anna W.

I was just emailed back and was told to link a different account.

H

Hoi W.

i havent gotten credit for my weekly deposit savings too.

R

Regina M.

Mine is delayed but shows correctly with a little bit of time.

C

Cynthia W.

This keeps happening, in June it didn't give me points for the $100 join the challenge. The badges aren't updating. This is challenging!

C

Christina S.

Icant wait to start winning. I wish this was an app.

A

Andrea G.

1st time back in 6 months. I hope that the system is corrected by now with the points. Good luck to everyone!!

A

Andrada K.

When is the credit applied when you join the monthly $100 race?

P

Paige H.

It is a total of deposits and withdrawals. If you deposit $100 and spend $50, only $50 will count towards the goal.

D

Duenphen S.

Am i need to spend money deposit to make credit?

C

Cynthia W.

I have been saving and points have not been added for credit

D

Duenphen S.

They need to expain clearly about how to do that

M

Marcella S.

Hopefully it works out for everyone it was credited to my account and I'm hoping that tomorrow bring an extra 100 for the efforts!

Deleted user

Happened to me both July and August, I entered another ticket, will let you know. Disappointed.

Add a post