Suggestion for earning points

Started by Emerald M.
Followed by: @Emerald @Rosa @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @Heather @Lashanda @Suzanna @Amonte @Shamika @Gobby @Kristen @Joanne @Jennifer @Cathy @Roberta @Nicole @Misty @Melissa @Lucy @Kirsten @This @Mindy @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Aaron @Tonya @Alicia @ALEXIS @Brittany @Denishia @Jessica @Kristina @Angela @Katie @angel @william @Ashley @Veronica @Thomasina @Shalanda @Samanthia @Carmen @Shaira @Luis @Christy @HOLLY @Jesse @Paula @Lanna @Jessica @Crystal @Donald @Lashonda @Kathleen @Angel @Deshonda @Lakisha @Melissa @Deborah @April @Alicia @Travis @April @Dana @Brian @Shannon @Lisette @Joseph @Edward @Corina @Patricia @MARK @Soleena @Beliques @Amy @Dragan @Marvin @Nicole @Tony @Donna @Antonio @Takeshia @Chrystal @Lorie @Jess @Timneshia @Angela @Bobbie @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Ericka @Tori @Luz @JOHN @Christy @Brittany @Ashley @Michael @SABRINA @KIMBERLY @Melora @Marlissa @Joshua

Deleted user

@Emerald - I think they have a version of that now with the weekly budget log in, but yeah it would be nice to have a daily journal!

Deleted user

This isn't about earning points but I wish we could direct message each other. Sometimes I read something someone wrote in the forums and just want to personally reach out to them and be supportive.

K

Kathleen S.

What is the deal with the weekly visit to the site bonus? I look in every day but that will credit doesn't seem to refer add in…

E

Edward R.

I like this site / system. I'm looking forward to learning more about it

J

Joseph S.

I think when you start moving savings into an investment such as the stock market but it should count as continued savings instead of being taken away from your Race to 100

J

Joseph S.

Even though I had to take over $3,000 last month I turned around and had a deficit because I had put $3,500 into stocks for a long-term investment

P

Patricia M.

I agree with other posters. It's frustrating to see a deficit on my race to 100, or 30 day savings goal, when I contribute to children's college funds. Maybe linking additional financial accounts like a 401k IRA or 529 college saving plans would be nice, and then we can get credit for contributing to those accounts as well.

S

Soleena W.

GOOD AFTERNOON ALL!
I AM SOLEENA, A TRIPLET FROM SOUTH CAROLINA AND THIS IS MY FIRST TIME ON SAVER LIFE. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO REACHING OUT AND SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER DURING THESE BEYOND CHALLENGING AND DESPERATELY TRYING TIMES.

AS FAR AS POTENTIAL POINT EARNING/ MONEY-MAKING OPPORTUNITIES GOES, PERHAPS WE COULD EXPRESS OURSELVES OR SOMETHING INSPIRATIONAL THROUGH AN ARTISTIC ILLUSTRATION OR CRAFT AND UPLOAD THE FINAL PICTURE OR CREATION THROUGH SAVER LIFE.

P.S. FOR THOSE WANTING TO REACH OUT TO INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS FOR ADDITIONAL SUPPORT, WHY NOT EXCHANGE EMAILS? YOU COULD CREATE A NEW EMAIL ACCOUNT SPECIFICALLY FOR REACHING OUT TO SAVER LIFE USERS SO NOT TO INTERFERE WITH YOUR MAIN/PERSONAL/& OR WORK EMAIL ACCOUNTS.

HAVE A WONDERFUL AND SAFE AFTERNOON EVERYONE!

M

Mark S.

The logging in every week and doing a budget get you points on top of posting and reading articles

N

Nicole M.

I get frustrated because someday I get my points and other days I don't.

T

Tony D.

What does the negative sign in the savings goal indicate?

Add a post