Why cant i complete the one time survey and get my points for them?

Started by Kimberly B.
Followed by: @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @Joanne @Heather @Lashanda @Lakisha @Amonte @Samanthia @Shaira @Luis @Gobby @Tanitra @Kristen @Suzanna @ALEXIS @Misty @Timneshia @Melissa @Jessica @Lucy @Crystal @Donald @This @Mindy @Jennifer @Deborah @Shamika @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Amy @Aaron @Tonya @Alicia @Brittany @Denishia @Katie @angel @Kristina @Lashonda @william @Travis @Ashley @Veronica @Thomasina @Shalanda @Brittany @Carmen @April @Angel @Lisette @Roberta @SABRINA @Melissa @Rosa @Alicia @Leia @Angela @Beliques @Paula @April @Angela @Cyntisha @Lanna @Nicole @KIMBERLY @JOHN @Tori @Jenny @Lorie @Luz @Mike @Jennifer @Melora @Ken @Niaysha @Ericka @Jess @"Lisa AKA Smallz"
K

Kimberly B.

I completed one of the one time survey but got no points for it. The other one time survey will not work right and load so I can complete it and get my points. Why?

J

Jenny B.

I completed both but it still looks like I didn't and didn't receive points for it either

N

Niaysha H.

The Financial personality survey isn't working properly. It won't proceed to the next set of question and continues to circle back to question one.

Deleted user

It won't for me either, but I think it's because I already filled it out a long time ago when they paid $10 a month for every month you increased your savings an additional $20. It was an awesome promotion type thing they had. Anyway I don't specifically recall filling those out, but I had to have. I think that's why I can't get the "one time" points.

Add a post