Health Saving Accounts

Started by Shannon H.
Followed by: @Alegandra @Chrissy @Destiny @Jeremy @Autumn @Shalanda @Willie @Destiny @Rebecca @Felicia @Angela @Elaine @Eva @Armonie @krystal @Tim @Melody @Edwina @Rebecca @Tracy @Edward @Shannon @Katie @Shalanda @Brittany @Nicole @Amy @Angela @SABRINA @Aaron @Beliques @Shamika @Jessica @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @KIMBERLY @Joanne @Heather @Lashanda @Lakisha @Amonte @Luis @Gobby @Tanitra @Kristen @Suzanna @Misty @Melissa @Lucy @Donald @Kirsten @Mindy @Deborah @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Lori @Brittany @Denishia @angel @Travis @Ashley @Veronica @Carmen @April @Lisette @This @Rosa @Melissa @Crystal @Paula @Jessica @Thomasina @Shaira @william @Samanthia @Lorie @Kristina @Alicia @Lashonda @Jennifer @Timneshia @Leia @Angela @ALEXIS @Alicia @Bobbie @April @Cathy @Angel @Tori @Tonya @Luz @JOHN @Roberta @Lanna @Joanne @Jessica @SHELLY @Melora @Ashley @Marlissa @Joshua @Takeshia @Jess @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Ericka @Hoi @Michael @Donna @Chrystal @Christy @Shaina @James @Ericka @Jacqueline @Megan @Amanda @Celeste @Stevi @Brian @Michelle @Amanda @Arendena @Stephanie @Patricia @Ronald @Helen @Yvonne @Elena @Ninna @Yshaunda @Erica @Lisa @Tia @Kiara @Denise @Esequiel @Summer @MichaelJohn @Ashly @Jason @Adriana @Kassandra @Tabitha @Alyssa @Shannon @Juliann @Andrew @Charity @Cherrie @Lisa @Scott @Kassidy @Jessica @Stephen @Jaymar @Vladimir @Priscilla @Theresa @Maria @Daisia @Lashonda @Ashley @Yajaira @Kevin @Taylor @Laura @Tina @Amber @Marquita @Emily @Amy @Crystal @Ohsha @Nikita @Lisa @Kimie @andrea @Kristine @Jessica @Elizabeth @Dawn @Daymarelis @ashley @Eddie @Katie @Leonel @myeska
S

Shannon H.

How much are you paying per month for your HSA account? Been researching what cost is for my employer and it is $2.99 a month…..

J

Joanne J.

Do you have to have health insurance in order to have or receive HSA??

J

Jessica H.

What I don't understand is when you tell the company that you are on SSI and you get insurance through that why they continue to harass you and blow up your phone and email with 100 calls and emails a day every day even when you ask them to stop.

S

Shelly S.

I don't know how much it cost my company if anything. I do know that I am charged $5.00 per month every month I don't have a balance $2,500.

S

Shannon H.

I am charged $5.00 per month every month I don't have a balance $2,500.

if you have $2,500 or more balance, are you still charged a monthly fee?

S

Shaina P.

My employer pays the monthly fee. I think it's $2.15 per month for accounts with less than $3,000 cash in them.

J

James H.

I love the HSA! No taxes when you fund it and no taxes when you use it to pay for qualified health expenses.

M

Ming C.

Best part is it is different from FSA where you use it or lose it.

Deleted user

I love the HSA! No taxes when you fund it and no taxes when you use it to pay for qualified health expenses.

Don't forget that there are also no taxes on earnings.

Deleted user

Best part is it is different from FSA where you use it or lose it.

Different, yes, but I choose to max out my HSA contributions each year and fund a LEX HCFSA for planned expenses.

A

Andrew L.

You want have to pay a premium if you qualify for medicade under most insurance companies they even offer free health supplements free.

Add a post