$200,000 Holiday Cash Prize

Started by Biebele O.
Followed by: @Jessica @Felisha @Stephen @Amanda @Stephanie @Misty @Patricia @Autumn @KIMBERLY @Ronald @Shalanda @Willie @Yvonne @Destiny @Elena @Ninna @angel @Erica @Travis @Ashley @Tim @Veronica @Carmen @Donna @April @Lisette @Christy @"Sherrie D" @Kirsten @Melissa @Melody @Kimberli @Yshaunda @Brittany @Lisa @Denishia @Luis @Monica @Lakisha @Takeshia @Jessica @Jennifer @Shannon @Donald @Marlissa @Kiara @Angela @Felicia @Megan @Shaira @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Denise @Jeremy @Destiny @Esequiel @Alegandra @Summer @Edwina @This @Rosa @Christine @Rebecca @Melissa @MichaelJohn @Crystal @Paula @Ashly @Jessica @Thomasina @Chrystal @william @Samanthia @Lorie @Mindy @Kristina @Deborah @Neosha @Lashonda @Alicia @Timneshia @Angela @ALEXIS @Alicia @Bobbie @Kassandra @April @Ericka @Angel @Cathy @Tori @Celeste @Luz @JOHN @Roberta @Lanna @Katie @Christy @Shalanda @Brittany @Nicole @Ashley @Amy @Michael @SABRINA @Aaron @Beliques @Shamika @Sabrina @Eva @Armonie @Joanne @Heather @krystal @Lashanda @Melora @Edward @Brian @Angela @Amonte @Arendena @Joshua @Gobby @Kristen @Elaine @Suzanna @Michelle @Tracy @Chrissy @Tia @Jennifer @Ashley @JessaLynn @Rebecca @Latoya @andrea @Juliann @Ohsha @Shawna @Dawn @Devina @Shelby @Kevin @Lashonda @Lisa @Marquita @Elizabeth @Yajaira @Nikita @Tabitha @Chondra @Maria @Shannon @Amber @Priscilla @William @Theresa @Karen @Daisia @Charlene @Jaymar @Tina
M

Mariam H.

That is so true; consistency is a dedication to ones self when it comes to saving. The reward is seeing your efforts (savings) grow.

N

Noreen D.

I've never paid attention to my bank accounts like I am doing now. Thanks to Saverlife. Everyday I check my accounts and know where my money is going in and going out. I've been able to save consistently because of it. It feels so good.

A

April S.

I just read a topic about credit scores because i never knew how they worded until now im 19 and im still learning but its kinda hard but thanks to this website it helps a little more than people explaining to my face lmao

T

Tracey L.

Single mother , of 3 boys ; unemployed since COVID started this would really help make my boys Christmas perfect , how do I apply?

S

Stacie S.

I think you have to save at least $100 or $250 to be entered in to win

D

Desiree D.

I’ve been on saverlife for awhile now and haven’t got anything!!

F

Felisha G.

Always have confidence that you can overachieve anything if you are willing to put in the time for it.

S

Shannon P.

No matter what I win or don't win , I still plan on continuing to save when I can.

A

Amber G.

Wow, I won $5 from a scratcher in my very first visit a month ago, which, in turn, got me interested in Saver Life and now has me using the app regularly. I've now saved more in the past month than I did all year cumulatively!

A

Abalina C.

Budgeting is the way to go it’s all about saving, putting in more then you take out

T

Tanisha W.

How do you know if you win? What if you don't have a bank account?

F

Felisha G.

Being persistent, staying motivated, maintaining self-confidence, budgeting, separation of needs and wants and having the ability to strive and work harder for any and everything did you create on achieve all starts with a goal self-awareness and a plan. I have never won anything on this app nor have I even received a payout. I have reached out in regards to issues that I have had several times and yet the problem still remains today. However giving up is not an option one day Sunday will be my day!!!! #stay strong

Add a post