Financial hardships

Started by Dawn E.
Followed by: @Autumn @krystal @Eva @Tabitha @Shannon @Rebecca @Yajaira @lachelle @andrea @Tim @Melody @Jessica @Armonie @Edward @Edwina @Rebecca @Tracy @Juliann @Ohsha @Dawn @Rosa @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @Heather @Lashanda @Lakisha @Amonte @Emily @Paula @Luis @Lizet @Melissa @Shamika @Gobby @Kristen @Dana @Suzanna @Jennifer @Nicole @Cathy @Lanna @Misty @Melissa @Jessica @Lucy @Joanne @Crystal @Roberta @Donald @Kirsten @This @Mindy @Slenna @Deborah @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Aaron @Tonya @Alicia @ALEXIS @April @Brittany @Denishia @Angela @Katie @angel @Kristina @Lashonda @Alicia @william @Travis @Ashley @Veronica @Thomasina @Shalanda @Jessica @Samanthia @Carmen @Shaira @April @Angel @Lisette @Jaymar @Tina @Priscilla @Theresa @Karen @Daisia @Charlene @Amber @Leonel @Jessica @JessaLynn @Kassandra @Felisha @Linda @SABRINA @Beliques @Amy @KIMBERLY @Angela @Christie @Tanitra @Brittany @Jessica @Ahmet @Timneshia @Sharon @Leia @Cyntisha @JOHN @Christopher @Tori @Kevin @Lashonda @Dawn @Melora @Lorie @Bobbie @Luz @Jess @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Ericka @Tonyelle @Ashley @Marlissa @Takeshia @Shaquetta @Joshua @Marquita @Ashley @Elizabeth @Chondra @Maria @Nikita @Kitraina @Nyeshia @Michelle @Jason @Patricia @Shana @Yvonne @Elena @Erica @Donna @Kiara @Denise @Esequiel @Summer @Tia @Amanda @Chrystal @Christy @Michael @Stevi @Latoya @Katrina @Arendena @Ninna @Yshaunda @MichaelJohn @Megan @Barbara @Stephanie @Celeste @Adriana @Danielle @Cherrie @Scott @Jacqueline @Douglas @Brian @Jewandia @Angela @Willie @Elaine @Amanda @Alegandra @Ronald @Destiny @Jeremy @Lisa @Ashly @Shalanda @Destiny @Rebecca @Felicia @Patricia @Vladimir @Katie @Chrissy @Crystal @Lisa @Kimie @Andrew @Stephen @Taylor @Kristin @Laura @Kassidy @Daymarelis @Amy @myeska @Michelle @Susan @Alyssa @Charity @Lisa @Emily @Kristine @ashley @Eddie @Elizabeth
D

Dawn E.

I’m very thankful for food stamps, otherwise, I’m not sure that we would have any food. Car trouble as well. Gotta keep fighting and not give up.

L

Linda K.

It seems every time I'm reaching my goal for my "financial emergency" savings, I get hit with one. ugh … such a non-stop hamster wheel.
Nothing to do but buckle down and keep trying, but some days, I do just which I could catch a break. :)

J

Jessica E.

I’m barely new on here but I’ve tried to save up and/or this time it’s been so hard with three kids I was self-employed so I haven’t been working since Everything start it right now I’m praying for a blessing! I need to find a home I don’t know how I’m gonna do that but I continue to pray and keep faith that things will get better! Hopefully we are lucky to Be chosen for a prize I could definitely use it right about now Fall It’s coming so I’m not sure how I’m going to Manage to buy Clothes for the kids and just maintaining everything thank God they gave us food stamps! But definitely love this site Good Luck to everyone

S

Sharon R.

My spouse and I are responsible for 6 children and my two elderly parents whom are both sick and we have decided to keep our children home to help stop the spread because I have two sick parents who I do not think could not handle the COVID if the were to get the virus we pray everyday that none of us get sick and are thankful none of us have so far so it is very hard on all of us right now not able to get jobs and did have interviews but no one is hiring like they were very hard times for so many people

S

Sharon R.

Thank you so much and I hope so too and I hope everyone else on here also gets many blessings that may come all of your ways in addition I hope and pray that may god keep every one of you safe and healthy and anyone who is sick may he put his hands upon you and make it go away

K

Katrina M.

Prayers that blessings will shower you and your loved ones during these hard times.❤🙏

J

Jacqueline G.

We all need to help each other to survive and stay safe. Let's share love and compassion with everybody.
Let's not forget who can end all of this.
Keep praying!

P

Patricia A.

I hope my State of Delaware continues the P-Ebt for the students. The card has helped so many families who otherwise would not qualify for food stamps.

T

Tiffany Y.

My family having it a little hard, my husband working but dont get work everyday and i am on disability. I praying it get better.

L

Lachelle J.

Times are hard and I know it's not just me but I thank God for what I have because there are others who don't have a door to close or a bed to lay down in times are bed for me right now and all of us I'm just praying for better days because its ruff with 3 children one has autism and the other two are ADHD I'm a single mother and it's hard on me every day I find myself crying every night just pray

S

Serena J.

I lost my job,my car,and my house because of the Covid-virse. I really need to know how can I get to pay for a couple nights (little a hotel voucher) at a hotel and get some food too while im trying to find a job before I come homeless plus I sign up for foodstamps but im still waiting on them to approve me.I dont have anyone to help me out and I dont know what to do anymore.I really need some emergency financial assistance if anyone knows where and what I can do please let me l now.Thank you in advance and have a good one.God bless everyone keep your head up and dont give up God got you!!!

Deleted user

Prayers 4 us all on here. We have to be an inspiration to each other. Be blessed

S

Shydia A.

I’m hoping for a change for all of us soon. I pray we all see through this crisis and see better days in the near future.

T

Tara R.

I hope my State of Delaware continues the P-Ebt for the students. The card has helped so many families who otherwise would not qualify for food stamps.

In Oklahoma they gave us this with 250.00 per child one time and that was it. Did your state get it more than one time? It was extremely helpful during the rough times right now. The Income guide lines for food assistance are unrealistic.

L

Ladanya D.

Financial hardships sometimes come more than we want them to but keeping a positive attitude and pushing forward always leads to great results

T

Tanisha M.

2020 was a very challenging year. Lots of loss in every way!

D

Deenean B.

I pray that we all are delivered from financial difficulties and are blessed with enormous income that will continue to generate non stop

Add a post