Saving is not as hard as I thought

Started by Pamela A.
Followed by: @Melody @Yshaunda @Felicia @Megan @Jeremy @Alegandra @Edwina @Celeste @Eva @Armonie @krystal @Edward @Brian @Angela @Arendena @Elaine @Tracy @Chrissy @Amanda @Stephanie @Ronald @Ninna @Lisa @Destiny @MichaelJohn @Ashly @Autumn @Shalanda @Willie @Destiny @Tim @Ohsha @Juliann @Jessica @JessaLynn @Latoya @andrea @Felisha @Kassandra @Tabitha @Shannon @Pamela @Rosa @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @Heather @Lashanda @Lakisha @Amonte @Paula @Luis @Melissa @Shamika @Gobby @Kristen @Suzanna @Jennifer @Nicole @Cathy @Lanna @Misty @Melissa @Jessica @Lucy @Joanne @Crystal @Roberta @Donald @Kirsten @This @Mindy @Deborah @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Lori @Aaron @Tonya @Alicia @ALEXIS @April @Brittany @Denishia @Angela @Katie @angel @Kristina @Lashonda @Alicia @william @Travis @Ashley @Veronica @SABRINA @Thomasina @Shalanda @Angela @Beliques @Jessica @Samanthia @Carmen @Shaira @April @Angel @Lisette @Amy @KIMBERLY @Jessica @Taylor @Katie @Kevin @Lashonda @Dawn @SHELLY @Marquita @Ashley @Yajaira @Elizabeth @Takeshia @Chrystal @Lorie @Timneshia @Bobbie @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Ericka @Tori @Luz @JOHN @Christy @Brittany @Ashley @Michael @Melora @Marlissa @Joshua @Jason @Patricia @Donna @Nikita @Chondra @Maria @Elizabeth @Michelle @Shana @Yvonne @Elena @Erica @Kiara @Denise @Esequiel @Summer @Tia @Stevi @Lisa @Adriana @Cherrie @Scott @Jaymar @Tina @Priscilla @Theresa @Daisia @Karen @Amber @Crystal @Lisa @Kimie @Charlene @Leonel @Andrew @Stephen @Laura @Kassidy @Amy @Daymarelis @myeska @Charity @Emily @Kristine @ashley @Eddie
S

Shelly S.

I'm saving for once.

Congratulations Pamela A.! How/why did you start? And do you have any saving tips you can share?

Deleted user

Why is it so hard for me to save. My dad is a Great saver and he tries to get me to start saving. I always end up spending it on unnecessary things I can go without. That Why I believe it should be taught to youth at a young age on how to Save, Financial literacy, Investing, Debt, Credit Etc.

H

Hoi W.

Glad to hear it is not as hard as you thought! The first step is the biggest step!!

E

Elena B.

Why is it so hard for me to save. My dad is a Great saver and he tries to get me to start saving. I always end up spending it on unnecessary things I can go without. That Why I believe it should be taught to youth at a young age on how to Save, Financial literacy, Investing, Debt, Credit Etc.

Set savings goals. What do you need to save for emergencies? Retirement? Planned expenses? Then automate your saving through either direct deposit or reoccurring transfers. Start small if you have to and raise your savings as you income increases.

M

Manuel M.

Savings is so hard for many because they like the instant gratification of acquired good take over the delay for savings.

J

James H.

What do you love? Travelling? Spoiling your kids?
Every time you start to grab an impulse item that you might regret later, think about spending that money on what you love instead. Then it doesn't feel like saving! You're just spending later on something you won't regret :)

C

Crystal S.

Like Deborah C I’m starting small and building tried several budgeting methods the one I found that works best for me is the Zero Based Budget this give me the opportunity to save from whatever is left

Add a post