Saving

Started by Noreen D.
Followed by: @Jessica @Taylor @Crystal @Lisa @Kimie @Neosha @Autumn @Ohsha @KIMBERLY @Destiny @angel @Travis @Ashley @Tim @Veronica @Carmen @April @Lisette @Christy @Kirsten @Melissa @Melody @Yshaunda @Brittany @Denishia @Luis @Lakisha @Takeshia @Jessica @Jennifer @Marlissa @Angela @Felicia @Megan @Shaira @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Jeremy @Willie @Arendena @Michelle @Edward @Chrissy @Shalanda @Marquita @Ashley @Donna @Erica @Eva @Angela @Edwina @This @Rosa @Yajaira @Melissa @Crystal @Paula @Jessica @Thomasina @Chrystal @william @Samanthia @Lorie @Kristina @Lashonda @Alicia @Timneshia @Angela @ALEXIS @Alicia @Bobbie @April @Ericka @Cathy @Angel @Tori @Celeste @Luz @JOHN @Roberta @Lanna @Katie @Christy @Shalanda @Brittany @Nicole @Elizabeth @Ashley @Amy @Michael @SABRINA @Aaron @Shamika @Sabrina @Armonie @Joanne @Heather @krystal @Lashanda @Melora @Brian @Kiara @Amonte @Joshua @Tabitha @Gobby @Kristen @Elaine @Suzanna @Tracy @Tia @Shannon @Amanda @Stephanie @Misty @Patricia @Ronald @Juliann @Yvonne @Elena @Ninna @"Sherrie D" @Lisa @Monica @Donald @Denise @Destiny @Esequiel @Summer @Christine @MichaelJohn @Ashly @Mindy @Deborah @Adriana @andrea @Leonel @Kassandra @Danielle @Kevin @Cherrie @Scott @Jessica @JessaLynn @Nikita @Jaymar @Tina @Priscilla @Theresa @Maria @Karen @Daisia @Lashonda @Latoya @Dawn @Charlene @Amber @Katie
N

Noreen D.

I just got my update with Social Security. It increased $10 for next year. That was nice. I plan to save that every month.

C

Chrystal J.

My parents are on SSI and I have them save their coins and dollars. It's not much but at the end of the year it's something.

S

Stacie S.

They give you that raise cause the cost of living went up so it’ll be hard to save when groceries are double

A

Abraham A.

Absolutely, save what you can when you never know when you're going to need it..

A

Ann J.

They give you that raise cause the cost of living went up so it’ll be hard to save when groceries are double

Exactly. The idea behind that is to increase the payment to keep up with cost of living increases, but unfortunately the cost of living usually rises faster than the payments. However, putting aside the difference each month is a great trick because it feels like it's all extra money to go into savings.

Deleted user

Hello! I also got a raise, and I am saving it. I started in January. 😊

V

Vanessa P.

Saving sometime is rough BUT one must continue to fight pit fall's.

Add a post