Encouraging words.

Started by Takeshia G.
Followed by: @Amanda @Felicia @Celeste @Stevi @krystal @Brian @Angela @Elaine @Michelle @Amanda @Arendena @Alegandra @Stephanie @Patricia @Ronald @Chrissy @Yvonne @Elena @Ninna @Yshaunda @Erica @Lisa @Tia @Kiara @Denise @Destiny @Esequiel @Summer @MichaelJohn @Ashly @Jeremy @Autumn @Shalanda @Willie @Destiny @Megan @Eva @Rebecca @Rebecca @Latoya @andrea @Melody @Tim @Jessica @JessaLynn @Tracy @Edwina @Armonie @Edward @Felisha @Ohsha @Juliann @Takeshia @Rosa @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @Heather @Lashanda @Lakisha @Amonte @Paula @Luis @Lizet @Melissa @Shamika @Gobby @Kristen @Suzanna @Jennifer @Nicole @Cathy @Lanna @Misty @Melissa @Jessica @Lucy @Joanne @Crystal @Roberta @Donald @Kirsten @This @Mindy @Slenna @Deborah @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Aaron @Tonya @Alicia @ALEXIS @April @Brittany @Denishia @Angela @Katie @angel @Kristina @Lashonda @Alicia @william @Travis @Ashley @Veronica @Thomasina @Shalanda @Jessica @Samanthia @Carmen @Shaira @April @Angel @Dana @SHELLY @Lisette @Kassandra @Ashley @Dawn @Raishya @Jess @Timneshia @Angela @Bobbie @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Ericka @Tori @Luz @JOHN @Christy @Brittany @Ashley @Amy @Michael @SABRINA @Beliques @KIMBERLY @Melora @Marlissa @Christie @Joshua @Donna @Chrystal @Lorie @"Mary Ann" @Jason @Jessica @Taylor @Lashonda @Lisa @Kevin @Maria @Nikita @Marquita @Yajaira @lachelle @Elizabeth @Tabitha @Shannon @Katie @Stephen @Adriana @Cherrie @Scott @Jaymar @Vladimir @Tina @Priscilla @Theresa @Daisia @Karen @Amber @Crystal @Charlene @Leonel @Kimie @Kristin @Kassidy @William @Andrew @Laura @myeska @Daymarelis @Charity @Amy @Emily @Lisa @Kristine @Alyssa @Jaquisha @ashley @Eddie @Amanda @Michelle @Ronesha @melissa @Jennifer @KRISTIN @Petronella @Tasha @Risky @Pay @Rendi @Lirik @Cheyenne @Terri @Elizabeth @Cicily
S

Shelly S.

Came across this and thought I'd share:

Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe and have faith that everything will work out for the best.

Thank you for starting this thread :)

R

Raishya W.

I know Covid 19 has impact some more than others. Have faith and patience! Everything will work it self out. Be truly bless for you and your loves good health. Stay strong and blessed♥

R

Richard P.

Having an emergency fund for which you have automatic withdrawals established will help you tremendously when an emergency arises. I can testify to that.

J

James H.

"Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving." -Warren Buffet

K

Kevin B.

I haven't been able to go back to my Restaurant/Hospitality job since March. Unemployment stands at a stalemate so far. I've lost a lot. Yet, I haven't lost my faith, I still have wonderful friends, and loved ones. I will continue to be challenged. I will not be back to where I was for a while. Yet, I will be better than I was before. I will be there for others more than ever. I will give back. I can't even imagine what others have been going through. Families, children and so many others. Somehow though, when things are slowly clearing up, along the way, and in the end, I believe that this world will be even better than it was before. People will come together like never before, people will be reunited and make new friends. God and Love will win over all that has happened. We will never be perfect. But we just might be Happy. More than ever before. ALWAYS BELIEVE!

L

Lachelle J.

Keep yhall heads up and pray that you and yours are still up and healthy thank god because there are others who have just lost a love one so take care of your self

N

Noreen D.

These are the most challenging times in ours lives. It's a blessing we all have a place to encourage one another. I'm grateful for this program and to know that companys and people donate to help this program. I also feel that keeping a positive attitude and caring for others will help us grow and make a better world. Its hard at times but we have the time to work on it. My highest and loving thoughts to all you good individuals. Remember to love yourself and grow in compassion for others. We will make it through this with the help of each other. Stay strong and Healthy.i

S

Suzette G.

Everyone has their own struggle. We all must remain positive. When I’m struggling with my mental thoughts I always remind myself how Things could always be worse

B

Bobbie G.

Hi Everyone ! Merry Christmas ! I don't have money this year for Christmas but my family and myself are okay with this . I have give them the gift of my Soberity for the first time in about 3 years ! Feels good to have a clear mind again . I have my days that I struggle but I pray and talk to my best friend Jeffrey and we get through . He is now clean as well . I couldn't be more proud of him and myself ! If you would please say a prayer for us to keep our Soberity and our new life . After 14 years we are going to get married and I (we) have wanted this for so long and now have clear enough minds to do it ! Merry Christmas and may God bless you all .
Oh and we have given our hearts to God ❣

J

Jacqueline G.

Let's be positive and focus on what really important. It is best to save as much as we can because we don't want to be in the same position as last year.

S

Shannon P.

I loved reading all of these today ! Try to keep your faith and look to him for guidance and strength. We've had and continue to have a hard time , however I'm greatfull that all of my loved ones are still here and healthy. I know alot of people and families haven't been that fortunate. God bless you all ,we will get through this

L

Lindsey A.

Pray, Pray more, Keep Praying!
Prayer works && it TRULY CHANGES THINGS…

C

Christina C.

God Bless! Thanks for such a positive and supportive thread.

Deleted user

Hello and Amen! During these difficult times it is important to stay prayed up and focused on family, friends and your faith in God. 💖

Add a post