How can I add cash on my PayPal account?? Can I just i

Started by Barbara B.
Followed by: @Barbara @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @Heather @Lashanda @Suzanna @"Mary Joy" @Kenneth @Luis @Shamika @Gobby @Kristen @Jennifer @Shalanda @Roberta @Misty @Melissa @Lucy @Mindy @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Galeleshia @Alicia @Brandon @Amanda @Melody @Mindy @Michael @"C o n s t i n o" @This @Jennifer @Kristina @Brittany @Sitlaly @Maria @Joanne @Cathy @Daisy @Aaron @ALEXIS @Donna @Mykael @SABRINA @Shaira @Krystle @Jessica @Angela @Rosa @Carmen @Katie @william @Ashley @Donald @Deborah @Denishia @angel @Travis @Veronica @April @Takeshia @Lisette @Melissa @Crystal @Paula @Jessica @Thomasina @Samanthia @Lorie @Lashonda @Jess @Timneshia @Angela @Alicia @Bobbie @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @April @Ericka @Angel @Tori @Tonya @Luz @JOHN @Lanna @Brittany @Nicole @Ashley @Amy @SABRINA @Beliques @KIMBERLY @Lakisha @Melora @Amonte @Marlissa @Jenny @Ryan @Joshua @Donna @Christy @kimberly @Michael
B

Barbara B.

I know I could transfer funds from a bank card and Link them together to make it a lot easier and convenient 😊 but I have been asking about this at every single store I walk into and so far no one has had even 1 suggestion for me??

Deleted user

@Barbara - I think you can add cash to your PayPal card if you have the physical PayPal debit card

B

Brandon O.

Yeah it works just like a bank with the PayPal Cash Card.

S

Shavon O.

Do you need a PayPal Cash Card to be able to add cash to PayPal accounts? I have never tried to put money on it.

D

Dragan P.

I wish CVS still sold the PayPal cash card. Are people still buying them? If so, where? Note the cash card is different than the PayPal debit cards and the PayPal credit card.

D

Donna T.

My PayPal account went over the balance I had available? Now I'm in the negative. How is that possible?

M

Mykael R.

Oh no, how did you account go into the negative. Is is just like a bank, where you account can go into the negative. I don’t use my account often.

K

Krystle C.

How did it get into the negative?? Oh my I hope that doesnt happen to me I'm so forgetful!

J

Jenny B.

If you have check gas stations I know circle k has PayPal cards and when I worked at speedway they had cards to. You can add money at Walmart and certain places but you got have the card or the app on your phone.

R

Ryan M.

hello all!! Yes you can add cash directly to your PayPal account. On your profile theres a GEAR icon. Click on it and it will have several options. One of them being add cash. Click on it and it will show you all the locations in your area and what they charge to load cash. Their all ranging from $3 - 4. So when you decide you want to go with CVS ( for example) you Click on that one and a barcode will come up. Take that to the cashier at the CVS and tell them how much you would like to load. After that. Just wait about 10 - 15 minutes. And it will show up on your account. Hope this helped. Take care.

Add a post