Covid sucks

Started by Sierra D.
Followed by: @Kevin @Ashley @Tim @Veronica @Carmen @April @Lisette @Christy @Kirsten @Melissa @Melody @Yshaunda @Brittany @Denishia @Lakisha @Takeshia @Jessica @Jennifer @Marlissa @Angela @Felicia @Shaira @Megan @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Jeremy @Luis @Willie @Arendena @Jessica @JessaLynn @Nikita @Michelle @Elena @Edward @Jaymar @Chrissy @Shalanda @Tina @Priscilla @Marquita @Ashley @Donna @Kiara @Erica @Eva @Theresa @Maria @Angela @Karen @Daisia @Edwina @Lashonda @Tracy @This @Rosa @Yajaira @Melissa @Latoya @Crystal @Paula @Jessica @Thomasina @Chrystal @william @andrea @Samanthia @Lorie @Kristina @Dawn @Alicia @Lashonda @Charlene @Timneshia @Angela @ALEXIS @Alicia @Bobbie @April @Ericka @Angel @Cathy @Tori @Amber @Celeste @Luz @JOHN @Roberta @Lanna @Katie @Christy @Shalanda @Brittany @Nicole @Elizabeth @Ashley @Amy @Michael @SABRINA @Aaron @Shamika @Sabrina @Armonie @Joanne @Heather @krystal @Lashanda @Melora @Brian @Amonte @Joshua @Kassandra @Tabitha @Gobby @Kristen @Elaine @Suzanna @Tia @Shannon @Amanda @Stephanie @Misty @Patricia @Ronald @KIMBERLY @Juliann @Yvonne @Ninna @"Sherrie D" @Lisa @Monica @Donald @Denise @Destiny @Esequiel @Summer @Christine @Ashly @Mindy @Deborah @Neosha @Autumn @Ohsha @Destiny @angel @Travis @Leonel @Scott @Cherrie @Danielle @Adriana @Crystal
T

Tara H.

COVID-19 is nothing to play with back in July 29 and Aug 02 I visited the hospital twice on those dates with a positive result for the virus. After, August 02 visit I was hospitalized a week with pneumonia and the virus. Had to go home with a potty and a walker. I’m only 45. I quarantined myself for an additional 14 days. I was not contagious any longer. I was one of the lucky ones who lived or survived this virus. Just some info for people.

Deleted user

Recently I had a friend that just gave birth to a baby girl. My friend found out she had covid after birth and is now in critical condition. The baby is ok thank God but I'm very worried about my friend she has a breathing and feeding tube. It sucks seeing her like this.

Add a post