What retirement looks like to me

Started by Deleted user
Followed by: @Krista @"Sherrie D" @Jessica @Dessy @Sorimuda @kairul @Nyai @Rendi @Tata @Cinthia @Ferri @Muhammad @DANI @Jamiatul @Annette @Kiki @Jenna @Rosa @Melissa @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @Heather @Lashanda @Suzanna @Tim @"Mary Joy" @SABRINA @Luis @Shamika @Dawn @Gobby @Kristen @Joanne @Jennifer @Shalanda @Cathy @Roberta @Carmen @Misty @Melissa @This @Mindy @Monica @Neosha @Aaron @Alicia @ALEXIS @Brittany @Jessica @Nicole @Katie @Amanda @william @Ashley @Kristina @Angela @Shaira @Tonya @Denishia @Veronica @Thomasina @Jason @Jessica @Crystal @Lashonda @Taylor @Amonte @Jesse @Christy @Lucy @Kirsten @angel @Samanthia @Kitraina @Brittany @Amy @SABRINA @Beliques @KIMBERLY @Lakisha @Melora @Donald @Deborah @Travis @April @Ericka @Lisette @Melissa @Paula @Lorie @Timneshia @Angela @Alicia @Bobbie @April @Angel @Tori @Luz @JOHN @Lanna @Celeste @Elizabeth @Marquita @Ashley @Erica @Armonie @Eva @Angela @Edwina @krystal @Lashonda @Brian @Yajaira @Kassandra @Latoya @Tabitha @andrea @Elaine @Dawn @Tia @Shannon @Amanda @Stephanie @Ronald @Juliann @Ninna @Lisa @Denise @Destiny @Esequiel @Summer @MichaelJohn @Ashly @Tracy @Autumn @Ohsha @Destiny @Kevin @Tim @Melody @Yshaunda @Felicia @Megan @Jeremy @Amanda @Willie @Arendena @Jessica @JessaLynn @Michelle @Edward @Chrissy @Shalanda @Theresa @Marlissa @Joshua @Jason @Patricia @Shana @Yvonne @Elena @Kiara @Donna @Takeshia @Chrystal @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Christy @Ashley @Michael @Maria @Karen @Daisia @Amber @Nikita @Jaymar @Tina @Priscilla @Adriana @Crystal @Cherrie @Scott @Vladimir @Danielle @Charlene @Leonel @Theresa @Stephen @Katie @Lisa @Kimie @Andrew @Kassidy @Lisa @Charity @Laura @Emily @Amy @Kristine @Daymarelis @ashley @Eddie @myeska @Michelle @Alyssa @melissa @Cheyenne @Ronesha @Jennifer @KRISTIN @Petronella @Tasha @Risky @Pay @Rendi @Lirik @Amanda @Terri @Ardan @Cicily @"M hendra" @oka @Jessica @"RAFLI TEGAR" @Kris @Arta @Gigih @Sadega @rendi @Muhamad @Jefri @"Muhammad Reggy" @yasa @Rokes @Juni @Sugianto @Rangga @Moh @faisal @Mochamad @Toni @"Desi rosmayati" @Kusnasi @Am @Elang @Aji @absori @Saut @JACK @Panq @Dimas @Albertus @Tatang @Hadi @Septian @Jaenal @Zulfan @AGUS @selatan @rizaa @Rendi @Indra @Sani

Deleted user

By the time I retire, I hope that I can have my house paid off and enough money to travel the world while also making sure to have the funds to pay the utility bills.

K

Krista E.

I'm hoping to have everything paid off myself. So I'll only have to worry about paying basic low Bills.

Deleted user

@Krista - that's my goal as well!! I want to be able to volunteer and still stay as active as I can within my community while also being able to afford my retirement lifestyle.

M

Melissa D.

If we have our home paid off and can pay our bills, I think we'll have done well enough.

T

Tim C.

Freedom to choose what I want to do…. Not being required to work to make enough to cover necessities.

D

Dawn C.

I’m hoping to retire at 65 and move to TX TO BE NEAR MY DAUGHTER

K

Kitraina G.

My house is paid off, but it was built in 1910 . So I hope I have it remodeled by the time I retire

E

Elena B.

I plan to retire in my mid 60’s. I am already debt free and my home is paid off. Currently I am focused on saving money to do things I would like to do in retirement such as hobbies and travel. This is in addition to money to cover basic expenses. Luckily I have almost 30 years on side to get my savings where it needs to be.

D

Debby T.

I retired 5 years ago when I was 54! I'm now helping to raise my grandkids and do some online work to make extra money. I'm looking forward to moving into a senior community so I can still have my freedom. I have enough retirement money to live a good rest of my life and give a bit to my kids , grandkids, and great grandkids. I've been saving money since I was i was 14. You should invest in in your kids future by having save up spare change then open them a savings account to show them the importance of saving money for their future.

C

Cammy G.

Having my home paid off and no mortgage is a Godsend. We were able to downsize and have just enough space to be comfortable. I plan on retiring within the next year. On paper it looks like we will be fine, but I am just nervous about taking the plunge, especially in the middle of this pandemic.

M

May P.

I would love to downsize and have my mandatory bills total to less than $10k a year, and use the rest of my "free" money to travel the world!

Deleted user

the week is 6 saturdays and one sunday; make everyday special

R

Renee P.

I love the freedom of retirement. I hope that I can stay retired.

M

Michael M.

In retirement and it seems like there is never enough time to get things done

T

Tony D.

I'm hoping to be able to leave a charitable legacy after I'm gone.

Add a post