Not getting points. Cant win scratch and save

Started by Lisa L.
Followed by: @Katie @Taylor @Sabrina @Armonie @Heather @krystal @Lashanda @Melora @Deborah @Neosha @Kiara @Amonte @Brian @Autumn @Destiny @Joshua @Adriana @angel @Travis @Ashly @Veronica @Carmen @JOHN @April @Lisette @Kassandra @Tabitha @Cherrie @Christy @Melissa @Gobby @Scott @Kristen @Melody @Elaine @Yshaunda @Brittany @Suzanna @Denishia @Lakisha @Takeshia @Shannon @Jessica @Amanda @Stephanie @Jennifer @Misty @Felicia @Jeremy @Patricia @Ronald @KIMBERLY @Marlissa @Juliann @Willie @Lisa @Yvonne @Arendena @Jessica @Ninna @"Sherrie D" @Monica @JessaLynn @Donald @Michelle @Denise @Elena @Edward @Jaymar @Destiny @Esequiel @Luz @Summer @Christine @Tina @Mindy @Priscilla @Angela @Ashley @Erica @william @Theresa @Maria @Tia @Angela @Daisia @Edwina @Lashonda @Tim @Joanne @Yajaira @This @Megan @andrea @Nikita @Rosa @Ashley @Shaira @Donna @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Samanthia @Kevin @Lorie @Karen @Kristina @Chrissy @Dawn @Brittany @Bobbie @Crystal @Tracy @Alicia @Elizabeth @Shamika @Lashonda @Amber @Shalanda @Melissa @April @Charlene @Paula @Latoya @Timneshia @Luis @Ohsha @Angela @SABRINA @ALEXIS @Marquita @Alicia @Crystal @Ericka @Eva @Jessica @Thomasina @kimberly @Chrystal @Cathy @Angel @Tori @Celeste @Roberta @Lanna @Katie @Christy @Shalanda @Leonel @Nicole @Ashley @Amy @Michael @Aaron @Kimie @Lori @Lisa @Jessica
L

Lisa L.

Anyone else not getting points for reading articles/completing activities like signing in, taking quizzes, saving money etc?
I've also noticed that ever since the scratch and save thing went to the points store, I havent won once. I used to be able to before….

E

Elena B.

I am not getting points for saving $5 each week anymore and receiving points for other tasks has been hIt or miss since they moved to the point system in July 2020. This site has been very glitchy as of late.

J

James G.

Mine has been off as well. I'm not getting credit for the articles still.

Deleted user

I only won the 1st try. Nothing since.

Still having trouble getting points for posting and some days reading.

Deleted user

I’ve never won anything in the scratch n save feel like I never win anything just my luck

L

Lisa L.

Still not getting points over here for reading articles (I've read all the ones on the tax and credit thing die by march 15, probably 5 times each now and still shows them as not read!)

So frustrating…

A

Alicia H.

I’m not getting points for weekly visit, and reading post. I used to win a few months back when I first started but not in a long time.

D

Danielle K.

Found it kinda hard to find a way to post at first and then to stop following so many topics I got lost trying to access them again to stop following topics that I forgot to come back and post things. Finally found it today, thanks for everybody's help. You rock!

M

M K.

To get credit for the articles, make sure to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page before leaving. Sometimes it takes a bit for the points to show up in your points history, but they do show up eventually. I had more trouble a few months ago than I do now.

Deleted user

I definitely see issues with earning points, but mine is usually with saved money. It doesn't see that I am adding to my savings.

R

Robert S.

I have won once on the scratch off. Cannot get the 20 points for reading the Unemployment article.

A

Aaron Y.

There are a few articles I'm not getting credit for and today I didn't get the points for posting on the forums. We'll see what happens this time around. This isn't the first time these glitches have happened and I doubt it will be the last. I figure if we keep posting about it, eventually they can fix whatever the issue is.

R

Robert S.

Never got the 20 points for reading the Unemployment article.

M

Marilyn S.

Ate $5 scratchers the only thing you can redeem points for?

Add a post