I need help

Started by Raunie F.
Followed by: @Taylor @Katie @Amber @Shalanda @Melissa @Marquita @Crystal @Sabrina @Armonie @Heather @krystal @Lashanda @Melora @Eva @Amonte @Jessica @Brian @Joshua @Adriana @Elizabeth @JOHN @Kassandra @Tabitha @Latoya @Luis @Gobby @Kristen @Elaine @Suzanna @Shannon @Amanda @Stephanie @Misty @Patricia @Ronald @KIMBERLY @Crystal @Juliann @Yvonne @Ninna @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Donald @Denise @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Destiny @Ohsha @Esequiel @Summer @Christine @Mindy @Ashley @Deborah @Neosha @Kiara @Nikita @Autumn @Destiny @angel @Travis @April @Ashly @Veronica @Carmen @Thomasina @April @Lisette @Cherrie @SABRINA @Christy @Kirsten @Melissa @Scott @Joanne @Melody @Yshaunda @Brittany @Denishia @Lakisha @Takeshia @Jessica @Paula @Jennifer @Felicia @Jeremy @Chrystal @Marlissa @Willie @Lisa @Arendena @Jessica @william @JessaLynn @andrea @Michelle @Elena @Edward @Jaymar @Luz @Samanthia @Lorie @Tina @Priscilla @Deanna @Kristina @Angela @Danielle @Dawn @Erica @Theresa @Maria @Tia @Alicia @Angela @Lashonda @Daisia @Edwina @Lashonda @Charlene @Tim @Yajaira @This @Timneshia @Megan @Rosa @Angela @Ashley @Shaira @Donna @Kevin @Karen @ALEXIS @Chrissy @Brittany @Bobbie @Alicia @Tracy @Shamika @Ericka @Cathy @Angel @Tori @Celeste @Roberta @Lanna @Katie @Christy @Shalanda @Leonel @Nicole @Ashley @Amy @Michael @Aaron @Lisa @Kimie @Stephen @William @Jessica @Kassidy
R

Raunie F.

My entire bank account was just ROBBED by a stranger and the bank will not do anything to help me get my money back, I'm talking thousands of dollars!! My question is, who should I contact now?? And can anyone please recommend a good Institution for me to open my SAVINGS ACCOUNT??!

Deleted user

Not enough is discussed about this subject.

Technology is great until something like this happens.

Going forward use 2 factor identification which will curb electronic thefts some. But since you left out particulars it's hard to say much more.

S

Sarah S.

That happened to me as well a few years ago. Someone stole checks from me and cashed them AT THE BANK using a different ID than the person the check was written to! It was crazy! I reported it to the police, and they deemed the bank as liable (hello–the person who cashed the check wasn't even the person it was written to-super weird situation which made me, and the cops, wonder if the teller was in on the scheme). The police recommended I confront the bank since the checks were cashed at with their teller and the ID didn't match the name on the check. Long story short, I got my money back, but the bank closed my account. Trust me, I was okay with that! What kind of bank cashes a check when the person whose name is on it doesn't match the ID!? That was IBC. Now I bank with Bank of America. They require not only IDs, but fingerprints for checks cashed. Seems excessive, but I'm grateful after my previous experience. Better safe than sorry for sure!

G

Gloria G.

That sucks..I would file a police report if possible.

S

Shannon P.

People are horrible and it has been really bad lately especially this past year with fraud and scams. I recommend only opening an account with a private bank

Deleted user

Try to put away between 5 to 10 dollars a week if you can and try to have it go into your savings bank account automatically. Try to think that this money out of sight and out of mind.

Add a post