It's hard to win

Started by Lena G.
Followed by: @Lena @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @Heather @Lashanda @Suzanna @"Mary Joy" @Luis @Shamika @Gobby @Maria @Kristen @Jennifer @Shalanda @Cathy @Kimberli @Roberta @Misty @Melissa @"C o n s t i n o" @This @Mindy @Kristina @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Galeleshia @Alicia @Brittany @Sitlaly @Rachel @Jessica @Joanne @Marisel @Daisy @Aaron @ALEXIS @Nichole @Amy @SABRINA @Stephanie @Darlene @Megan @Jimella @Jessica @Shaira @Jessica @Rosa @Carmen @Angela @Rosanery @Francheska @Shannon @william @Alissa @Javeshia @Katie @Tonya @Annie @Nicole @Ashley @Shantel @Veronica @Amina @Denishia @Thomasina @Hoi @Kirsten @ni @Jason @Lucy @Carretta @Tiffany @PEDRO @Viktoria @Samanthia @FranciscaIbeht @Kevin @AKILAH @Amonte @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @April @Ericka @Angel @Tori @Luz @JOHN @Lanna @Brittany @Ashley @Amy @SABRINA @Beliques @KIMBERLY @Lakisha @Melora @Marlissa @Joshua @Donald @Deborah @angel @Travis @April @Takeshia @Lisette @Melissa @Crystal @Paula @Jessica @Lorie @Lashonda @Jess @Timneshia @Angela @Alicia @Bobbie @Donna @Chrystal @Christy @Michael @Bryan @Jason @Kitraina @Shaurice @Jennifer @Kimie @Marquita @andrea @Armonie @Kristine @Jessica @Dawn @krystal @Eva @Brian @Edwina @Adriana @Kassandra @Tabitha @Alyssa @Elaine @Shannon @ashley @Amanda @Stephanie @Patricia @Ronald @Juliann @Yvonne @Ninna @Kassidy @KRISTIN @Eddie @Denise @Destiny @Amber @Esequiel @Summer @Kiara @Katie @Autumn @Destiny @Leonel @Charity @Lisa @Scott @Andrew @Melody @Yshaunda @Erica @Felicia @myeska @Jeremy @Alegandra @Shelby @Willie @Lisa @Cherrie @Arendena @Jessica @Petronella @Elena @Edward @Tasha @Jaymar @Ashly @Priscilla @Risky @Pay @Rendi @Theresa @Lirik @Maria @Angela @Celeste @Chrissy @Daisia @Brandy @Michelle @Lashonda @Tia @Tim @Megan @Yajaira @Ashley @Kevin @Jennifer @Taylor @Elizabeth @Ronesha @Kasey @Tracy @Laura @Tina @Michelle @Shalanda @melissa @Emily @Amy @Crystal @Ohsha @Nikita @Lisa @Cheyenne @Wanda @Amanda

Deleted user

:) I haven't won yet either. Fun playing tho:)

J

Jessica V.

3 cards now and no win here either. It doesn't seem to much of a reward for saving when you get no reward. I don't understand what makes this worth giving them my bank info. I can play the same kind of games on multiple websites that aren't going to view my bank account balance whenever they want.

M

Megan R.

I wish everyone the best. My experience has been a really positive one. While I haven't won the Race to 500, 100, etc. giveaways, I can also say that I have "won" because these promotions promoted me to put that amount of money into savings with the hope that I would win. This is a wonderful habit and now at the end of the day, I have a savings account with much more money in it than when I began with Saver Life. In just over a year, I have won over $250 in prizes such as the promotional 6 month program, various $5 scratchers and I do my best to participate in any surveys they offer where I also have the opportunity to win extra $.

It may feel like it's difficult to win, but I encourage you to do your best and never give up. For example, such as the race to

M

Megan R.

Cont…

For example, I did my best to save at least $5 a week for several months. This way, I received a scratcher every week and I actually won on 4 of them in about 4 months time. When you look at the big picture, that's an average of $60 annually that I can add to my savings account that wouldn't already be there.
And this is just from one promotion. Take into account that some of us will win the race to 500, and even if we don't, we may be able to save money in the hopes that we will win.

Deleted user

I agree! So much harder to win now. But it’s still fun to try!

J

Jimella H.

I'm new to this, so has anyone on here ever won?

S

Sabrina H.

I have not won do not know how to play to win and very confused about the purpose of this you give your bank information now says I have earn 1600 but it don’t go in your account help some please

S

Stephanie R.

Ive not logged on in a very long time because it's confusing. I just got an email and went to check it out so lets see if it has improved or still just as confusing. Am glad to see that i am not the only one who feels this way

F

Francheska D.

I haven't won either but I'll keep trying in the meantime

A

Alissa S.

The scratch and save is harder for me too. You have to post a lot to get points

J

Javeshia W.

I have won five dollars from the scratch off. Dont be discourage keep playing . i think this site gives is the ability to budget and play a game to get our mind off this pandemic.

Deleted user

3 cards now and no win here either. It doesn't seem to much of a reward for saving when you get no reward. I don't understand what makes this worth giving them my bank info. I can play the same kind of games on multiple websites that aren't going to view my bank account balance whenever they want.

Deleted user

Yeah. Not sure if this site is worth the effort.

H

Hoi W.

I have not won yet in the new point system, but it is still exciting to play.

S

Shannon P.

I haven't won on the new point system but I'm going to try my best to.

Add a post