Mother in need of resources for clothing

Started by Kassey L.
Followed by: @Sabrina @Armonie @Andrew @Heather @krystal @"Sherrie D" @Lashanda @Monica @Donald @Denise @Melora @Amonte @Brian @Christie @Destiny @Joshua @Esequiel @Adriana @Summer @Christine @Kassandra @Tabitha @Mindy @Gobby @Deborah @Kristen @Neosha @Elaine @Suzanna @Kiara @Katie @Autumn @Shannon @Amanda @Destiny @Stephanie @angel @Misty @Travis @Patricia @Veronica @Ronald @Lisette @KIMBERLY @Cherrie @Juliann @Yvonne @Christy @Ninna @Dawn @Kirsten @Alicia @Melissa @Lashonda @Scott @Timneshia @Angela @Melody @Yshaunda @ALEXIS @Alicia @Brittany @Ericka @Denishia @Cathy @Lakisha @Angel @Takeshia @Tori @Jessica @Celeste @Felicia @Roberta @Jeremy @Lanna @Amanda @Katie @Marlissa @Willie @Lisa @Christy @Arendena @Shalanda @Jessica @Slenna @Leonel @Carmen @Stephen @Nicole @Ashley @Michelle @Amy @Michael @Elena @Edward @Aaron @Jaymar @Luz @Amy @Vladimir @Tina @Priscilla @Angela @Theresa @Maria @Angela @Daisia @Edwina @Lashonda @Tia @Tim @JOHN @Jessica @Ashley @Yajaira @This @Megan @Rosa @Ashley @Shaira @Donna @Rebecca @Kevin @Taylor @Chrissy @Kristin @Brittany @Bobbie @Tracy @Laura @Kassidy @Shamika @Erica @Amber @Shalanda @Melissa @Marquita @Crystal @Eva @Jessica @Elizabeth @Luis @Crystal @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Ohsha @Nikita @April @Thomasina @Joanne @SABRINA @Paula @lachelle @Lisa @Ashly @Daymarelis @Chrystal @Kimie @Jennifer @william @andrea @Lizet @Samanthia @Lorie @Kristina @myeska @Lisa @Charity @Emily @Kristine @Alyssa @ashley @Eddie
K

Kassey L.

I am currently on TANF and receive foodstamps but it’s not covering everything. My son has outgrown most of his clothing and I can’t keep up have contacted his school and they are also trying to find help. I also need clothing as due to health issues my clothing is falling off of me. Any ideas!? Location Is Long Beach Washington

S

SaverLife Moderator T.

I am currently on TANF and receive foodstamps but it’s not covering everything. My son has outgrown most of his clothing and I can’t keep up have contacted his school and they are also trying to find help. I also need clothing as due to health issues my clothing is falling off of me. Any ideas!? Location Is Long Beach Washington

Hi @Kassey - Perhaps this resource might help?

–SaverLife Moderator Team

R

Renee P.

ThreadUp will accept your old clothing and give you a store credit when your clothes sell. This is a consignment store. You can request a free very large bag to put your clothing in. They will send it to you. It will have a free shipping label on it. You take the bag to the Post Office. You check the website to see when they sell. They also accept and sell shoes and purses.

Add a post