"Won an Exclusive T-Shirt" but form is messed up?

Started by Mike M.
Followed by: @Veronica @Lisette @Sabrina @Charity @Cherrie @Armonie @Christy @Heather @krystal @Lashanda @Melora @Amonte @Melissa @Scott @Brian @Donald @Edwina @Joshua @Adriana @Kassandra @Melody @Tabitha @Yshaunda @Brittany @Gobby @Lakisha @Kristen @Takeshia @Elaine @Suzanna @Katie @Jessica @Shannon @Amanda @Felicia @Stephanie @Misty @Patricia @Ronald @KIMBERLY @Juliann @Jeremy @Yvonne @Ninna @Marlissa @Andrew @"Sherrie D" @Denishia @Monica @Denise @Destiny @Esequiel @Willie @Summer @Christine @Deborah @April @Neosha @Kiara @Autumn @Lisa @Destiny @Arendena @Lisa @angel @Travis @Jessica @Erica @Lanna @Carmen @Katie @Christy @Shalanda @Stephen @Leonel @Michelle @Nicole @myeska @Elena @Ashley @Amy @Michael @Aaron @Edward @Jaymar @Luz @Priscilla @Angela @Theresa @Maria @Angela @Chrissy @Daisia @Lashonda @Tia @Tim @JOHN @Megan @Ashley @Mindy @Yajaira @This @Rosa @Ashley @Shaira @Donna @Kevin @Taylor @Brittany @Bobbie @Tracy @Laura @Kassidy @Tina @Shamika @Amber @Shalanda @Melissa @Marquita @Crystal @Eva @Emily @Amy @Jessica @Luis @Crystal @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Ohsha @Nikita @Thomasina @Joanne @SABRINA @Paula @Lisa @Ashly @Daymarelis @Chrystal @ashley @Kimie @Jennifer @william @andrea @Kristine @Jessica @Elizabeth @Samanthia @Lorie @Kristina @Dawn @Alicia @Lashonda @Timneshia @Angela @ALEXIS @Alicia @Ericka @kimberly @Cathy @Angel @Tori @Celeste @Roberta @Eddie @Alyssa
M

Mike M.

I got an email this morning (10AM PST) beginning:

"We had a few extra, exclusive SaverLife t-shirts from our 500,000 member celebration last month and wanted to give you the opportunity to redeem one!"

and then it gives a deadline in the past (it is now June 25th):

"You have 24 hours to redeem your t-shirt. The shop will close tomorrow, June 24th at 11:59pm EST."

and clicking on the redemption link says "the form is now closed" and recommends contacting "your administrator."

Hello administrator: Is there any chance I can get one of the extra t-shirts, or am I hosed?

Thanks!

Deleted user

I had this same issue. I sent an email to support but have not heard back. Pretty silly, I got the email 11 hours after the form closed!

Deleted user

I got that same email and got the same results. They need some serious help in their administration office.

K

Kristen O.

@Lina E If you have already claimed your t-shirt from the Forum before it closed, I believe we still have a little more than a week [at least] before receiving the t-shirt. According to the e-mail I have, the company used to print T-shirts [Underground Printing] print in batches after all orders are taken. Since the forum closed [supposedly] on June 24, I assume that is the date they considered the order complete.

The e-mail then goes on to estimate that printing takes 2-weeks (which would be July 8) and then the t-shirts are shipped.

Deleted user

I emailed support and they sent me a new link. I was able to order mine. I got to support through the help tab and sent an inquiry.

Deleted user

I received my "congratulations" email after the deadline, too. As mentioned by others, I emailed support and they sent a new link. The shirt has been ordered and should be shipped shortly. The receipt says it takes about 2 weeks to aggregate all of the orders to send to the printer. I ordered about 2 weeks ago! YAY!

Deleted user

One more week until our shirts should be here!

Add a post