My debt

Started by Abigail B.
Followed by: @Abigail @Rosa @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @Heather @Lashanda @Amonte @Jesse @Paula @Luis @Shamika @Gobby @Kristen @Suzanna @Jennifer @Nicole @Cathy @Lanna @Misty @Melissa @Jessica @Lucy @Joanne @Crystal @Roberta @Donald @Kirsten @This @Mindy @Travis @Deborah @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Aaron @Tonya @Alicia @ALEXIS @Brittany @Denishia @Jessica @Kristina @Angela @Katie @angel @Lashonda @Alicia @william @Ashley @Veronica @Thomasina @Shalanda @Samanthia @Carmen @Shaira @Angel @Melissa @April @Septian @faisal @Crystal @Rangga @Hadi @Samantha @Tasha @Ahmad @Sheketa @"M hendra" @Am @Sani @Jamiatul @Saut @Carrie @Cinthia @yasa @Toni @Matthew @Inez @Brandon @Courtney @Chasidy @Robert @Joshua @Drucilla @Muhammad @Amanda @Ninesha @Shaylyn @Mark @Albertus @Arlinda @Elizabeth @Cheyenne @Gigih @Ardan @oka @kairul @Cep @Elang @Tracy @Risky @absori @JACK @Panq @Tata @Tatang @Muhamad @selatan @heather @Juni @Sierra @Arta @Sadega @Sugianto @Indra @Jaenal @Rendi @Kusnasi @Khumin @Aji @"Desi rosmayati" @Ferri @Dimas @DANI @AGUS @"Muhammad Reggy" @Rendi @Moh @Kiki @Rokes @Nyai @Sorimuda @"RAFLI TEGAR" @Kris @Lenai @Jenna @Saturnina @rizaa @Jennifer @KRISTIN @Armonie @Winta @krystal @Melora @Brian @Edwina @Joshua @Adriana @Kassandra @Tabitha @Elaine @Katie @Shannon @Amanda @Stephanie @Patricia @Ronald @KIMBERLY @Juliann @Yvonne @Ninna @Andrew @Denise @Destiny @Esequiel @Summer @Kiara @Autumn @Destiny @Erica @Lisette @Charity @Cherrie @Scott @Melody @Yshaunda @Lakisha @Takeshia @Felicia @Jeremy @Amanda @Marlissa @Willie @Lisa @Arendena @Jessica @Stephen @Michelle @Elena @Edward @Jaymar @Luz @Vladimir @Tina @Priscilla @Theresa @Maria @Angela @Daisia @Lashonda @Tia @Tim @JOHN @Jessica @Ashley @Yajaira @Megan @Donna @Kevin @Taylor @Chrissy @Brittany @Bobbie @Tracy @Laura @Kassidy @Amber @Shalanda @Melissa @Stephanie @Marquita @Eva @Emily @Amy @Crystal @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Ohsha @Nikita @SABRINA @Lisa @Ashly @Daymarelis @Chrystal @Kimie @andrea @Elizabeth @Lorie @Dawn @Timneshia @Angela @Ericka @Tori @Celeste @Christy @Leonel @myeska @Ashley @Amy @Michael @Kristine @Michelle @Alyssa @Lisa @ashley @Eddie @melissa @Pay @Rendi @Lirik @Ronesha @Petronella @"Arlan Jay"
A

Abigail B.

I worked very hard to clean my debt only to be put back in, how do i keep it going?

E

Elena B.

You may want to set up a budget if you have not already. A budget will allow you to see and take control of where your money is going every month. Additionally, a budget will allow you to prioritize things like fixed expenses, variable expenses, spending, debt, and saving. Knowing where you are spending or possibly overspending will help you see the areas of your budget that need tweaking. It will also help you allocate more money to get out of debt.

M

Melissa D.

Clearly you had a system that worked for you that you got out of it before. I'd say go back to doing what worked last time. You know how to do this. Life throwing you a setback does not make you a failure!

R

Richard P.

Budget. Put extra money to put on paying your debt.

J

Jewel B.

I find that if I focus on one credit card at a time, that it helps. I make a large payment to one and the minimum to the others. Once, I get card A paid off, I move to card B. I pay B's minimum plus whatever I throwing into card A.

R

Rich B.

Because of save her life I’ve been getting myself out of debt slowly but surely I’m so proud of myself

J

John N.

Like Jewel B, I focus on the smallest Bill and pay the largest amount on that off first. The move to the next bill. I do this every time I get paid, expecially on my credit cards.

R

Rich B.

My debt is diminishing exponentially because of the tools of saverlife I’m soo proud of myself

D

Debby T.

Since joining saverlife I've done so much better financially. I've paid off 2 credit cards and saved a few hundred dollars! I'm slowly but surely paying off my debt. I've finally got my financial life under control.

Deleted user

Since joining saverlife I've done so much better financially. I've paid off 2 credit cards and saved a few hundred dollars! I'm slowly but surely paying off my debt. I've finally got my financial life under control.

Congratulation!

L

Lina Y.

I don’t use credit card so I have 0 credit but I don’t have debt

L

Lina Y.

Thankfully I don’t have debt but I also don’t have credit

Add a post