32 yr old FIRST TIME MOM in need of PRAYER AND RESOURCES

Started by Williams T.
Followed by: @Ashley @Shaira @Sabrina @Ashley @Rebecca @Armonie @Kevin @Taylor @Heather @krystal @Lashanda @Melora @Amonte @Kristin @Brittany @Brian @Bobbie @Christie @Edwina @Joshua @Tracy @Adriana @Laura @Tina @Kassandra @Shamika @Tabitha @Michelle @Gobby @Kristen @Shalanda @Elaine @Suzanna @Melissa @Shannon @melissa @Amanda @Stephanie @Misty @Patricia @Ronald @KIMBERLY @Marquita @Juliann @Yvonne @Ninna @"Sherrie D" @Crystal @Eva @Monica @Emily @Denise @Amy @Jessica @Luis @Crystal @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Destiny @Ohsha @Nikita @Esequiel @Summer @Christine @Thomasina @Deborah @Neosha @Joanne @Kiara @Autumn @Paula @Destiny @angel @Travis @SABRINA @Veronica @lachelle @Lisette @Charity @Cherrie @Lisa @Christy @Chrystal @Kirsten @Lisa @Kimie @Melissa @Jennifer @Scott @Donald @Melody @william @Yshaunda @Brittany @andrea @Lakisha @Kristine @Jessica @Elizabeth @Samanthia @Lorie @Takeshia @Kristina @Dawn @Jessica @Felicia @Alicia @Jeremy @Marlissa @Lashonda @Daymarelis @Kassidy @Denishia @Timneshia @Willie @April @Angela @Lisa @Arendena @Jessica @ALEXIS @Carmen @Alicia @Stephen @Alyssa @Elena @Edward @Ericka @Jaymar @Angel @Luz @Cathy @Tori @ashley @Priscilla @Celeste @Angela @Michael @Roberta @Lanna @Theresa @Eddie @Lizet @Katie @Maria @Angela @Chrissy @Christy @Slenna @Daisia @Amber @Michelle @Katie @Lashonda @Leonel @Tia @Tim @Nicole @JOHN @myeska @Megan @Mindy @Ashley @Andrew @Yajaira @Amy @This @Rosa @Erica @Aaron @Donna @Shalanda @Ashly
W

Williams T.

My childs father is 15 year's older than me and is set in him ways, my daughter is now 2 yrs old and he did nothing for the first year of her life including not supporting the pregnancy or helping when i brought her home. Now she's 2 and is gaining her independence he wants recognition for being her dad (NOT).. I'm in transition as well as the rest of the world, i have to get back to work, gain my independence back and most of all have a peace of mind. Im practically a single parent who's co patenting with my child's father and it like talking to a brick wall. My daughter has a routine but he won't stick to it, he's speaks aggressive when correcting her and always seems irritated. Y'all pray for me, i can't afford to go to jail let alone leave her with him for extended periods of time. Pray for my sanity, my peace, my mind and a financial break through PLEASE it would be greatly appreciated.

Add a post