Child Tax Credit Activity

Started by Sybil P.
Followed by: @Dashanise @Muhammad @Kaye @Ninesha @Shaylyn @Albertus @Mark @Arlinda @Elizabeth @Drucilla @kairul @Cep @Elang @Tracy @absori @JACK @Panq @Tata @Tatang @selatan @heather @Sierra @Indra @Jaenal @Rendi @Kusnasi @Khumin @Aji @"Desi rosmayati" @Ferri @Dimas @DANI @AGUS @Rendi @Kiki @Nyai @Sorimuda @Lenai @Jenna @Saturnina @rizaa @Septian @faisal @Crystal @Hadi @Samantha @Ahmad @Am @Sani @Jamiatul @Saut @Carrie @Cinthia @Toni @Winta @Matthew @Inez @Brandon @Sheketa @Courtney @Chasidy @Robert @Joshua @Bobbie @Sabrina @Armonie @Heather @krystal @Lashanda @Melora @Tracy @Laura @Tina @Shalanda @Shamika @Michelle @Amonte @Brian @Shalanda @Edwina @Melissa @Joshua @Adriana @Marquita @Kassandra @Crystal @Tabitha @Eva @Emily @Gobby @Amy @Kristen @Jessica @Elaine @Luis @Suzanna @Shannon @Crystal @Amanda @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Stephanie @Ohsha @Nikita @Misty @Thomasina @Joanne @Paula @Patricia @SABRINA @Lisa @Ashly @Ronald @Chrystal @KIMBERLY @Kimie @Juliann @Yvonne @Ninna @Jennifer @william @andrea @"Sherrie D" @Kristine @Jessica @Elizabeth @Monica @Denise @Samanthia @Lorie @Destiny @Kristina @Esequiel @Dawn @Summer @Christine @Alicia @Deborah @Neosha @Lashonda @Daymarelis @Kiara @Timneshia @Autumn @Angela @ALEXIS @Alicia @Destiny @Alyssa @angel @Travis @Veronica @Ericka @Angel @Lisette @Cathy @Tori @Charity @ashley @Cherrie @Celeste @Michael @Christy @Roberta @Lanna @Kirsten @Lisa @Eddie @Melissa @Scott @Katie @Christy @Donald @Amber @Melody @Katie @Yshaunda @Brittany @Lakisha @Leonel @Nicole @myeska @Ashley @Andrew @Amy @Erica @Aaron @Donna @melissa @Takeshia @Jessica @Felicia @Jeremy @Amanda @Marlissa @Kassidy @Denishia @Willie @April @Lisa @Arendena @Jessica @Carmen @Stephen @Elena @Edward @Jaymar @Luz @Vladimir @Priscilla @Angela @Theresa @Maria @Angela @Chrissy @Daisia @Michelle @Lashonda @Tia @Tim @JOHN @Megan @Mindy @Yajaira @This @Rosa @Ashley @Shaira @Ashley @Kevin @Taylor @Brittany @Petronella @Pay @Rendi @Lirik @"Arlan Jay" @Ronesha @Jennifer @KRISTIN @Tasha @Risky @Cheyenne @Amanda @Terri @Cicily @Ardan @oka @Jessica @Gigih @Sadega @rendi @Muhamad @"Muhammad Reggy" @yasa @"M hendra" @Sugianto @Arta @Jefri @Rokes @Juni @Rangga @Moh @"RAFLI TEGAR" @Kris
S

Sybil P.

Why is it that when I push submit on the activity to get my 50 points. I get taken to another website and do not receive my points for submitting my answers?

S

SaverLife Moderator T.

Why is it that when I push submit on the activity to get my 50 points. I get taken to another website and do not receive my points for submitting my answers?

Hi @Sybil - Depending on the questions you answer, you'll be taken to the resource you need in order to claim your Child Tax Credit payment. In terms of getting points, please email our Member Support Team: help@saverlife.org

–SaverLife Moderator Team

S

Sybil P.

It takes me to the site but I don't need to claim it, I have already opted out, but I will send an email. Thank you.

E

Elizabeth W.

I did the Child Tax Credit activity as well and I don't have kids but it told me that I received the 50 points for taking the survey but my points still haven't been credited to my account.

S

SaverLife Moderator T.

I did the Child Tax Credit activity as well and I don't have kids but it told me that I received the 50 points for taking the survey but my points still haven't been credited to my account.

Hi @Elizabeth - you don't need to have kids to take the quiz. You can still earn points! If you haven't seen the points update on your dashboard, please reach out to our Member Support Team: help@saverlife.org

-SaverLife Moderator Team

C

Cylee O.

I keep getting sent to a website and not receiving Points

E

Elizabeth W.

Thank you SaverLife Moderator T I will reach out to the Member Support Team today.

E

Elizabeth W.

I still haven't gotten my points for the child tax credit activity

S

SaverLife Moderator T.

Hi all! Sometimes it takes a few minutes for your points total to update. If you're still not seeing your points balance update after completing our Child Tax Credit activity, please reach out to our Member Support Team: help@saverlife.org

–SaverLife Moderator Team

E

Elizabeth W.

I have completed all of the activities for the child tax credit and still have not received any of my points.

A

April J.

I have done this activity and still got no points at all. It seems like they need to fix the whole website and updated everything so we can continue to get points.

Add a post