What would you do for extra money?

Started by Michell H.
Followed by: @Carrie @Sorimuda @kairul @Cep @Am @Khumin @Elang @Rendi @Panq @Dimas @Tata @Tatang @Cinthia @Ferri @Sierra @DANI @Kiki @Nyai @AGUS @Lenai @Jenna @Hadi @Muhammad @Rendi @Sani @faisal @Jamiatul @Inez @Chasidy @Ahmad @Saut @Elizabeth @Courtney @Joleen @Dewey @Tracy @Corinne @Matthew @Carrie @heather @Shaylyn @Samantha @Drucilla @Saturnina @Crystal @Sheketa @Robert @Travis @Sabrina @Veronica @Lisette @Armonie @Charity @Heather @Christy @krystal @Lashanda @Melora @Amonte @Kirsten @Brian @Lisa @Edwina @Joshua @Melissa @Adriana @Kassandra @Tabitha @Scott @Donald @Gobby @Melody @Kristen @Elaine @Suzanna @Yshaunda @Shannon @Amanda @Brittany @Stephanie @Misty @Lakisha @Patricia @Ronald @Takeshia @KIMBERLY @Juliann @Yvonne @Ninna @Jessica @Felicia @"Sherrie D" @Jeremy @Monica @Denise @Marlissa @Destiny @Esequiel @Summer @Christine @Denishia @Deborah @Willie @Neosha @Kiara @Lisa @Autumn @Destiny @Arendena @angel @KRISTIN @Lanna @Jessica @Eddie @Katie @Carmen @Christy @Roberta @Amber @Stephen @Katie @Leonel @Nicole @Elena @Ashley @Edward @Andrew @Amy @Erica @Aaron @myeska @Jaymar @Donna @Luz @Cherrie @Shalanda @Petronella @Tasha @Vladimir @Ashly @Risky @Crystal @Priscilla @Pay @Angela @Rendi @Lirik @Celeste @Theresa @Michell @Maria @Angela @Chrissy @Daisia @Michelle @Lashonda @Kassidy @Tia @Tim @JOHN @Megan @Mindy @Yajaira @This @April @Rosa @Ashley @Shaira @Ashley @Kevin @Taylor @Brittany @Ronesha @Bobbie @Amanda @Tracy @Laura @Tina @Shamika @Michelle @Shalanda @Melissa @melissa @Emily @Amy @Jessica @Luis @Crystal @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Ohsha @Nikita @Thomasina @Paula @SABRINA @Lisa @Chrystal @Jennifer @Kimie @Jennifer @Marquita @william @andrea @Kristine @Jessica @Joanne @Elizabeth @Samanthia @Lorie @Kristina @Dawn @Alicia @Lashonda @Timneshia @Angela @ALEXIS @Alicia @Eva @Alyssa @Ericka @Angel @Cathy @Tori @ashley @Michael @Terri @Cheyenne @Amanda @Cicily @Ardan @oka @"M hendra" @Jessica @Gigih @Sadega @rendi @Muhamad @"Muhammad Reggy" @yasa @Sugianto @Jefri @Rokes @"RAFLI TEGAR" @Kris @Arta @Juni @Rangga @Moh @absori @Zulfan @selatan @rizaa @Indra @Aji @Kusnasi @JACK @Toni @"Desi rosmayati" @Albertus @Septian @Jaenal @Muhamad
M

Michell H.

Since I'm retired, I decided a couple years ago to mystery shop. It's a lot of fun and I get a 3-4 fold return on what I spend, even if I only spend on transportation. Best investment I ever made. Now I'm looking for other gigs, my phone is full of apps,
I'm donating plasma for 1k+promotions and found a research place that pays for poo But, Im Outside their service area. If I can find an active research for sleep study, I've got it made.

M

Michell H.

MY NEWEST VENTURE: I haven't celebrated me since I turned 18. I decided to change that this year so, I decided to go Christmas shopping or myself. . I took the dive and downloaded a fractional investment robo-investor app at the end of September. I don't know much about the stock market but.I know what influences me as a consumer. That's not much but, we never start from the top an work our way own.

Now, I've got a real high opinion of myself, my time and effort are valuable and I'm going to bargain for the highest return I can accomplish. I also deserve nice things XD. I can't afford the things I deserve and realized, "I need credit" so. the first thing I went hopping for was MONEY. I found a whole bunch of lines of credit at discount rates that are just tanking. I figured I'd better get them now, before the holiday shopping begins to drive them up. I got some visa, master, amex and discover. I also found some great rates with bank of america, citi and some other financial institutions.

Now that I have all this money, I ha to decide what are the best places to find anything I want. I found amazon first thing, and boy-oh-boy, their prices are falling at breakneck speeds. I also found discounted prices at walmart, dicks goods and ralph lauren. can't forget albertsons and molson coors for the food and healthy, non-alcoholic cbc water. i'm still deciding on the items I want to buy myself but, for sure, electronics and clothes are at the top of my list. I'm waiting for the release of amazon and disneys 'micky mouse alexa', i got some lithium batteries, for the phone i got, since theres a shortage, some cotton items. of course, you cant go wrong with music and, theres a place thats about to open where you can buy by-the-song. im so glad i'm finding all these great rates before the holiday season drives the prices up. Its nice to treat yourself for the holidays.

D

Debby T.

I'm on survey sites And I do Receipt sites.its not slot of money but it adds up over time I also do some investment sites which I'm making good money from.

K

Kole M.

My first thought was get an additional job or take on odd jobs. These are some good ways to get extra cash that I haven't heard of.

J

Jaquisha C.

I love fletch that's how I get Gift cards by just scanning receipts.

E

Eleanor T.

I hope this app actually allows me to utilize the points system and the savings

Add a post