Coupons? Do you use them?

Started by Brandy D.
Followed by: @Sabrina @Armonie @Heather @Tim @krystal @JOHN @Lashanda @Megan @Elizabeth @Mindy @Yajaira @Melora @Amonte @This @Brian @April @Edwina @Rosa @Ashley @Shaira @Joshua @Adriana @Ashley @Tabitha @Kevin @Gobby @Taylor @Kristen @Brittany @Elaine @Ronesha @Suzanna @Shannon @Amanda @Tracy @Stephanie @Laura @Tina @Shamika @Michelle @Shalanda @Misty @Patricia @melissa @Ronald @KIMBERLY @Amy @Jessica @Luis @Juliann @Yvonne @Crystal @Ninna @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Ohsha @Joanne @Nikita @Thomasina @Kassidy @Paula @"Sherrie D" @SABRINA @Lisa @Monica @Denise @Chrystal @Destiny @Jennifer @Kimie @Jennifer @Esequiel @Summer @Marquita @william @andrea @Christine @Kristine @Jessica @Samanthia @Lorie @Lisette @Kristina @Deborah @Neosha @Kiara @Dawn @Autumn @Alicia @Lashonda @Timneshia @Angela @ALEXIS @Alicia @Destiny @Eva @angel @Alyssa @Ericka @Travis @Veronica @Charity @Angel @Christy @Tori @ashley @Michael @KRISTIN @Lanna @Kirsten @Eddie @Lisa @Katie @Christy @Roberta @Amber @Melissa @Katie @Antonella @Scott @Donald @Leonel @Melody @Nicole @Ashley @Yshaunda @Andrew @Amy @Erica @Brittany @Aaron @Lakisha @Takeshia @myeska @Donna @Cherrie @Shalanda @Petronella @Felicia @Jeremy @Tasha @Ashly @Denishia @Risky @Crystal @Pay @Rendi @Willie @Lirik @Lisa @Celeste @Arendena @Jessica @Carmen @Elena @Edward @Jaymar @Luz @Priscilla @Angela @Theresa @Maria @Angela @"Kimberly Dee" @Chrissy @Daisia @Michelle @Lashonda @Tia @Bianca @Kasey @Cheyenne @Amanda
M

M K.

I use coupons when I can find them. I usually get them from Swagbucks because you get a few pennies for saving/printing them, plus an extra 50 cents if you actually use them.

I also love Shopkick and have earned $260 from them in 11 months. It's like a scavenger hunt where you scan the barcodes of products on their list. For example, Shopkick might have a list of about 30 items to scan at Walmart. You can scan as many or as few as you want. You get points for each item, and there's usually a rebate available for each product, too. Most of the money I've earned is simply from scanning barcodes while I was grocery shopping. Some of it was from rebates on items I already intended to buy and/or could get for free. Ibotta and Fetch often have rebates for the same items, so sometimes you can combine them and get really good deals. Shopkick actually paid me $4 to buy 2 cans of Bud Light and 2 bottles of Barefoot Merlot this week. They also have short (15-30 second) videos you can run to earn from 1 to 5 "kicks" (points). If you keep opening and closing the app, you get access to more videos. I can get about 100/day, if I've got time while watching TV or whatever. In fact, I'm clicking on videos while writing this ;)

I think you can cash out with as little as $2 in points for GCs from certain stores. They offer a lot of GCs, including Amazon, Target, and PayPal.

If you're interested in Shopkick, we both get the equivalent of $1 if you use my referral code: COOL733249.

Add a post