Unable to join December challenge

Started by Michael C.
Followed by: @Sabrina @Armonie @Heather @Lashonda @krystal @Lashanda @Tim @Melora @JOHN @Megan @Mindy @Yajaira @This @April @Rosa @Ashley @Ashley @Amonte @Kevin @Taylor @Brittany @Ronesha @Brian @Carmen @Edwina @Tracy @Joshua @Laura @Tina @Adriana @Shamika @Kassandra @Cheyenne @Tabitha @Shalanda @Gobby @Melissa @melissa @Amy @Jessica @Kristen @Luis @Elaine @Crystal @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Ohsha @Suzanna @Nikita @Thomasina @Paula @Shannon @Amanda @Stephanie @Misty @Patricia @Lisa @Ronald @KIMBERLY @Chrystal @Jennifer @SABRINA @Juliann @Marquita @Yvonne @william @andrea @Kristine @Jessica @Ninna @Samanthia @Lorie @Joanne @Kristina @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Dawn @Lashonda @Alicia @Denise @Timneshia @Angela @ALEXIS @Destiny @Alicia @Eva @Esequiel @Summer @Alyssa @Ericka @Christine @kimberly @Angel @Lisette @Tori @Deborah @Neosha @Kiara @Autumn @ashley @Michael @Terri @KRISTIN @Lanna @Destiny @Eddie @angel @Luz @Katie @Christy @Roberta @Amber @Travis @Leonel @Veronica @Nicole @Ashley @Andrew @Kimie @Amy @Erica @Charity @Aaron @Christy @myeska @Donna @Lisa @Jennifer @Cherrie @Emily @Cathy @Amanda @Melissa @Shalanda @Petronella @Scott @Donald @Melody @Tasha @Ashly @Yshaunda @Risky @Brittany @Crystal @Pay @Lakisha @Rendi @Lirik @Celeste @Takeshia @Katie @Bobbie @Michelle @Jessica @Shaira @Elizabeth @Felicia @Jeremy @Marlissa @Denishia @Willie @Lisa @Arendena @Jessica @Stephen @Elena @Edward @Jaymar @Priscilla @Angela @Tia @Theresa @Maria @Angela @Kassidy @Chrissy @Daisia @Michelle @Elizabeth
M

Michael C.

It seems that I am unable to join the race to $100 challenge for December. I click it and it just reloads the dashboard page.

Also, I'm not earning points for reading the article of the day.

Why can't they make these things work reliably?

J

Joselyn M.

I have not been able to join the race to $100 December challenge either.

M

M K.

Me, either. I emailed them a couple of days ago about the December challenge and not getting points for the daily article, but I haven't heard back yet. Today, I don't see any activities on my Dashboard, and I can't access them through the Dashboard link at the top of the page, either. Sigh.

K

Kristen O.

When the forum was down for a little while [almost a week?] until today, I received an e-mail that if you had a bank account linked to SaverLife then you were now automatically enrolled.

Perhaps it is trying to change the code so that the automatic-entry for Race to 100 shows on our end that is causing some of the issues? Disclaimer: I know very little of any sort of code and how it might or might not affect other aspects of a site.

M

M K.

Thanks, Kristen O. I got the same email after I posted. I just wish I could see how much SL thinks I've saved since 12/1 because it often doesn't jibe with what I've actually deposited. I don't want to miss being included in the drawing!

Add a post