PTSD

Started by Melody N.
Followed by: @Melody @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @Gobby @Heather @Lashanda @Suzanna @"Mary Joy" @Kenneth @Shamika @Kristen @Jennifer @Shalanda @Roberta @Misty @Melissa @Luis @Jeremy @Mindy @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Lori @Galeleshia @Audie @Alicia @Sara @Lucy @Allen @Michael @"C o n s t i n o" @This @Jennifer @Kristina @Sitlaly @Chanel @Maria @Brittany @JaMela @Joanne @Cathy @Daisy @Aaron @ALEXIS @SABRINA @Shaira @melissa @Jessica @Jessica @Rosa @Carmen @Angela @Florence @Nicole @Katie @william @Ashley @Latoya @Tonya @Denishia @Veronica @Thomasina @Dominique @Amonte @Brenda @Kirsten @Samanthia @katharina @angel @Christy @HOLLY @Kassandra @Tabitha @Stephanie @Shannon @Jessica @JessaLynn @Marquita @Ashley @Yajaira @Latoya @andrea @Elizabeth @Felisha @Eva @Armonie @krystal @Edward @Tracy @Juliann @Ohsha @Tim @Edwina @Lakisha @Paula @Melissa @Dana @Lanna @Jessica @Crystal @Donald @Deborah @April @Lashonda @Alicia @Travis @April @Angel @Lynette @Synellia @Lisette @Adriana @Katie @Cherrie @Scott @Jaymar @Tina @Priscilla @Theresa @Maria @Daisia @Lashonda @Jessica @Kevin @Taylor @Amber @Crystal @Nikita @Lisa @Kimie @Dawn @Leonel @Tanitra @Lorie @Timneshia @Leia @Angela @Bobbie @Beliques @Tori @Brittany @SABRINA @Luz @Amy @JOHN @KIMBERLY @Rachel @Yvonne @Christy @Ashley @Michael @Stevi @Melora @Takeshia @Chrystal @Marlissa @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Joshua @Ericka @Jason @Patricia @Shana @Yvonne @Elena @Donna @Kiara @Jacey @Erica @Denise @Esequiel @Summer @Tia @MichaelJohn @Megan @Michelle @Barbara @Arendena @Stephanie @Ninna @Yshaunda @Karrie @Amanda @Celeste @Brian @Amanda @Lisa @Ronald @Jeremy @Ashly @Destiny @Monique @Katrina @Felicia @Angela @Elaine @Alegandra @Chrissy @Destiny @Autumn @Shalanda @Willie @Rebecca @Andrew @Stephen @Laura @Kassidy @Daymarelis @myeska @Charity @Stephanie @Emily @Amy @Eddie @Lisa @Kristine @ashley @Ronesha @Alyssa @Michelle @melissa @Jennifer @KRISTIN @Petronella @Tasha @Risky @Pay @Rendi @Lirik
M

Melody N.

You are not alone and this fight we are in this together reach out if you need any help any assistance ear to vent to

Deleted user

When the traumatic life events that anyway can come across .finding u trying to find you most people are stuck with unanswered questions on why you are not you and it so hard and scary

M

Melody N.

Mona j I'm so grateful for this group to be able to converse with women like you and myself

S

Sara M.

I also have PTSD it’s a struggle daily but I work through it.

A

Allen M.

I’m glade we have this forum, to talk about how our PTSD effects is. Taking through things is a good way release the pressure we feel, knee jurk reactions to things, and to share love among us. Kust o ow we all love you all, we have your back, and we all know what it like so don’t be afraid to say something.

C

Chanel D.

I have dealt with ptsd for years. Therapy is the best

M

Melissa M.

Hi I am new to this forum. I am still feeling the triggering affects of my divorce. I am still troubled by past experiences of my marriage. I am trying to understand why at random times memories pop up? I can function, but it becomes jarring to be taken to those memories.

F

Florence K.

Single mother finding it hard to sleep at night because of past trauma. How do I move forward with life in general when my mind and fear of the unknown keeps me awake?

D

Dominique S.

I feel like I have PTSD when it comes to Healthcare. I have a serious issue with dealing with health practitioners because of this.

Deleted user

I have PTSD, MMD, Anxiety and was just diagnosed BPD a month ago. Having to take it day by day.

R

Rachel T.

I also struggle with PTSD since my father went into sudden cardiac arrest and the paramedics worked on him for 20 minutes in our living room.

J

Jacey O.

I've been dealing with PTSD since I was a child. Lately I've been finding it harder and harder to cope with it.

K

Katrina S.

Every day is a gift to be savored. On dark days, find a shining star and hold on tight. I keep all afflicted with depression lifted up in prayer daily.

Add a post