Good Tax place

Started by Kimberly G.
Followed by: @Sabrina @kairul @Cep @Tata @heather @Sierra @Khumin @DANI @Rendi @Kiki @Sorimuda @Jenna @Saturnina @Crystal @Samantha @Ahmad @Jamiatul @Carrie @Cinthia @Frances @Winta @Matthew @Inez @Brandon @Courtney @Robert @Joshua @Dashanise @Muhammad @Lenai @Kaye @Ninesha @Shaylyn @Mark @Chasidy @Arlinda @Elizabeth @Janna @Sheketa @Drucilla @Tracy @Angela @Tia @Theresa @Maria @Lisa @Angela @Chrissy @Daisia @Michelle @Lashonda @Tim @JOHN @Megan @Mindy @Yajaira @This @April @Armonie @Rosa @Heather @Ashley @Ashley @Lashanda @Kevin @Melora @Taylor @Amonte @Brittany @Brian @Ronesha @Carmen @Edwina @Joshua @Amanda @Adriana @Tracy @Laura @Tina @Shamika @Cheyenne @Shalanda @Kassandra @Jessica @Tabitha @Amy @Jessica @Gobby @Kristen @Crystal @Elaine @Angel @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Suzanna @Ohsha @Nikita @Thomasina @Paula @Shannon @Amanda @Lisa @Stephanie @Misty @Patricia @Chrystal @Ronald @Jennifer @KIMBERLY @Marquita @Juliann @william @Yvonne @andrea @Ninna @Kristine @Jessica @Samanthia @Lorie @Joanne @"Sherrie D" @Kristina @Monica @Denise @Dawn @Lashonda @Destiny @Alicia @Melissa @Esequiel @Timneshia @Summer @Angela @Christine @ALEXIS @Alicia @Eva @Lisette @Deborah @Cicily @Neosha @Alyssa @Ericka @Kiara @Autumn @Tori @Terri @ashley @Destiny @Michael @angel @KRISTIN @Travis @Lanna @Eddie @Ardan @Luz @Katie @Veronica @Christy @Christy @Kirsten @Roberta @Melissa @Amber @Scott @Leonel @Nicole @Ashley @Donald @Andrew @Melody @Kimie @Yshaunda @Amy @oka @Erica @Aaron @Brittany @Lakisha @Donna @Takeshia @Jennifer @Felicia @Cherrie @Emily @Cathy @Jeremy @Marlissa @Amanda @Denishia @Shalanda @Willie @Petronella @Tasha @Ashly @Risky @Lisa @Crystal @Arendena @Pay @Jessica @Lirik @Stephen @Celeste @Jessica @Elena @Katie @Edward @Kassidy @Jaymar @Bobbie @Vladimir @krystal @Priscilla @Shaira @SABRINA @melissa @Gigih @Michelle @Rendi @Charity @Elizabeth @Arif @yasa @"M hendra" @Sadega @Yukiko @rendi @"Muhammad Reggy" @Sugianto @Muhamad @Arta @faisal @Jefri @Rokes @Juni @Rangga @Moh @"RAFLI TEGAR" @Kris @Mochamad @Nyai @Toni @Azusa @"Desi rosmayati" @Kusnasi @Am @Elang @Aji @absori @Saut @JACK @Panq @Dimas @Albertus @Tatang @Hadi @Septian @Jaenal @Zulfan @AGUS @selatan @rizaa @Rendi @Indra @Sani
K

Kimberly G.

Jackson Hewitt is a great place to file your taxes they get you the most back or atleast for me they have over the last 4 years before coming to them I didn't hardly get anything back going other places they are great and have treated me great and there really nice an have programs you can sign up for to get half your money within an hour of filing if approved which is great when your in a bind i have cancer and just had to have another surgery and i was getting so way behind on bills still am but with them they helped me get the most i could get and get half my money that day again this year it stopped me from loosing everything at that moment lights and my vehicle until i could see if my social security is going to go through or not there just so awesome

K

Kelly M.

Turbo Tax online is a good one if you feel comfortable doing your own.

G

Gina B.

Anyone know where someone with minimal income, but who makes enough to file, can have their taxes done? My son is at that point.

Y

Yukiko M.

Anyone know where someone with minimal income, but who makes enough to file, can have their taxes done? My son is at that point.

Yes-Use the resources provided on here to find your local VITA office. They help people who don’t make much money file their income taxes for free. I did this last year. I usually don’t file, because I am on Social security Disability, but b/c I received the COVID-related supplemental checks (after checking whether I was eligible or not, which took a while!), I was able to file my taxes-and I won $50 from SaferLife for completing the tax challenge! Hope this helps. Oh, and oftentimes, your local library branches will offer free tax assistance, so you might want to check that out, too. Or tell your son to do this stuff on his own! Good luck to the both of you!

J

Jaquisha C.

Wow that's great info Thanks y'all Peace& Blessings to Everyone!!

A

Azusa B.

I used TaxAct I found them on IRS site. It was free and easy (but had to pay more state tax :( got refund from federal :))

A

Azusa B.

Paying more tax though you already paid with your paycheck is normal?

H

Holli R.

Jackson Hewitt is a great place to file your taxes they get you the most back or atleast for me they have over the last 4 years before coming to them I didn't hardly get anything back going other places they are great and have treated me great and there really nice an have programs you can sign up for to get half your money within an hour of filing if approved which is great when your in a bind i have cancer and just had to have another surgery and i was getting so way behind on bills still am but with them they helped me get the most i could get and get half my money that day again this year it stopped me from loosing everything at that moment lights and my vehicle until i could see if my social security is going to go through or not there just so awesome

Yea

Add a post