Financial hardship

Started by Joshlyn T.
Followed by: @Rosa @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @Heather @Lashanda @Suzanna @Shaira @SABRINA @Luis @Shamika @Gobby @Kristen @Joanne @Jennifer @Shalanda @Cathy @Roberta @Nicole @Carmen @Misty @Melissa @This @Mindy @Slenna @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Aaron @Alicia @ALEXIS @Brittany @Jessica @Kristina @Angela @Katie @william @Ashley @"Mary Joy" @Joshlyn @Tonya @Denishia @Veronica @Thomasina @Jason @IRIS @Lucy @Kirsten @Ashley @Carretta @Tash @Samanthia @Amonte @Selena @Jesse @Christy @angel @HOLLY @Lashonda @Paula @Lanna @Jessica @Crystal @Donald @Travis @Deborah @Alicia @Angel @Lakisha @Lizet @Melissa @April @April @Lisette
J

Joanne L.

hello everyone I'm in desperate need of a small Blessing I am a mother of a 6yr old boy who turns 7 friday I'm currently 37 weeks pregnant now and out of work I'm a single mother and dont receive child support I just do the best I can normally I can make ends meet and get by but this years things have been hard and I'm in need of a small Blessing I need to get a cake for son 7 birthday friday there wont be any present but I can explain that to him I cant possibly find it any where in me to not gave I'm a cake to sing happy birthday t hff ed only thing he asked for was a big boy bike with out training wheels I can and will explain to him that he will get it just cant afford right now but every child deserves a birth cake so please bless him someone I have cash app jojo7713 number 9196726527 any thing help even if its just 1 dollar thank you so much

A

Ashley S.

I need help finicially to buy clothes for my kids

T

Tash R.

Hi im 34 and desparly in need single mom of 5 and unemployed at moment

S

Selena E.

Ok unemployment security commission has failed to pay me for last two weeks and claiming benifts exhausted… Which isn't true so instead of back dating my stuff like they're supposed too I get nothing.. can't get threw on phone line at all to get issue addresed… As I fall further behind on my bills etc

Add a post