Please finish your onboarding to claim your $20.00 reward

Started by Maurene G.
Followed by: @Jessica @Tiffany @Llewellyn @James @Terri @Bryan @Francisco @Faith @Sabrina @Heather @Lashanda @Melora @Amonte @Brian @Joshua @Adriana @Kassandra @Tabitha @Gobby @Kristen @Elaine @Angel @Suzanna @Shannon @Amanda @Stephanie @Misty @Patricia @Ronald @KIMBERLY @Juliann @Yvonne @Ninna @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Denise @Destiny @Esequiel @Summer @Christine @Deborah @Neosha @Kiara @Autumn @Destiny @angel @Travis @Veronica @Christy @Melissa @Scott @Donald @Yshaunda @Lakisha @Takeshia @Felicia @Jeremy @Denishia @Willie @Lisa @Arendena @Jessica @Stephen @Elena @Edward @Jaymar @Vladimir @Priscilla @Angela @Tia @Theresa @Maria @Lisa @Angela @Chrissy @Daisia @Michelle @Lashonda @Tim @JOHN @Megan @Mindy @Yajaira @This @Rosa @Ashley @Ashley @Arta @Kevin @Taylor @Brittany @Ronesha @Carmen @Amanda @Tracy @Laura @Tina @Shamika @Cheyenne @Shalanda @Jessica @Amy @Jessica @Crystal @Ohsha @Thomasina @Paula @Lisa @April @Chrystal @Jennifer @Marquita @william @andrea @Kristine @Jessica @Samanthia @Lorie @Dawn @Lashonda @Alicia @Melissa @Timneshia @Angela @ALEXIS @Eva @Alyssa @Ericka @kimberly @Tori @ashley @Michael @Toni @Lanna @Eddie @Sorimuda @Ardan @Luz @Katie @Christy @Leonel @Nicole @Ashley @Andrew @Kimie @Amy @oka @"Desi rosmayati" @kairul @Erica @Aaron @Nikita @Lisette @Donna @Kusnasi @Cep @Cherrie @Emily @Am @Khumin @Elang @Cathy @Amanda @Shalanda @Petronella @Ashly @Roberta @Risky @Crystal @Pay @Lirik @Rendi @Celeste @Aji @Jessica @yasa @Katie @absori @Kassidy @Bobbie @krystal @Shaira @KRISTIN @Marlissa @Saut @JACK @SABRINA @Gigih @Panq @Dimas @Joanne @Tata @Sadega @melissa @Michelle @Albertus @Kristina @Rendi @Tatang @Charity @Joleen @Muhamad @"Muhammad Reggy" @Cinthia @Juni @Ferri @Sugianto @Melody @Jaenal @DANI @Jamiatul @Moh @Kiki @Nyai @"RAFLI TEGAR" @Kris @AGUS @selatan @Jenna @Hadi @rizaa @"M hendra" @Muhammad @Rendi @Indra @Rokes @Sani @Alicia @Septian @faisal @Edwina @Rangga @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Tasha @Brittany @Jennifer @Amber @Courtney @Inez @Ahmad @Elizabeth @Jessica @Robert @Raslin @Candice @David @Sierra @Lenai @Chasidy @Dewey @Leann @Matthew @Tracy @Carrie @heather @Shaylyn @Samantha @Saturnina @Crystal @Sheketa @Robert @Drucilla @Ninesha @Carrie @Carrie @Brandon @Joshua @Dashanise @Frances @Kaye @Arlinda @Janna @Mark @Winta @Christy @Connie @Kirian @Marla
M

Maurene G.

I see "Please finish your onboarding to claim your $20.00 reward." on my Dashboard. It looks like a link (because it is underscored), but when I click on it nothing happens. Regardless, how do I finish my onboarding? I've also left this question under "Help" several times.

Deleted user

I have not seen that message either. Not sure if it's for new members. However, on Facebook new members are getting $25.00 to sign up. What about old, loyal members? Show us some appreciation! I have been a member for a year and a half and should receive $25.00 as well! 💯

A

Andrew N.

I see "Please finish your onboarding to claim your $20.00 reward." on my Dashboard. It looks like a link (because it is underscored), but when I click on it nothing happens. Regardless, how do I finish my onboarding? I've also left this question under "Help" several times.

So is it 25 or 20 for the sign up? Lol I'm sorry I'm a little confused..

N

Nicole J.

It said there was an error & I never received my $25

J

Jessica F.

I was supposed to receive the 25 sign up but haven't

Deleted user

Sounds a bit inconsistent and looks like they haven’t addressed it, yet, so it seems a bit unfair to offer only SOME members a 25$ OR 20$ bonus to join.

K

Kendra C.

Sounds a bit inconsistent and looks like they haven’t addressed it, yet, so it seems a bit unfair to offer only SOME members a 25$ OR 20$ bonus to join.

Hi Cassandra, the $25 enrollment bonus is a limited-time promotion for new members who are small business owners and are participating in the Small Business Challenge. We encourage you to participate in the Take Action Challenge which has a guaranteed bonus of up to $50 if you took the tax time pledge!

-Kendra @SaverLife

J

Jenisse M.

I read the articles today and I am getting to like more the idea off open my own business in town. Hopefully this dream will come true next year I am sure it will be a good hit in the area I have done the research and I can't wait to see it happen. Fingers crossed.

D

Diana Y.

I NEED SOME HELP HERE!! I GOT AN EMAIL FROM HYPERWALLET FOR A PAYOUT FROM SAVERLIFE FOR $25.00 SO OF COURSE I CLICKED THE LINK IN THE EMAIL TO ADD MY BANK ACCOUNT SO SAVERLIFE CAN SEND MY BONUS REWARD FOR THE TAKE ACTION CHALLENGE BUT WHEN I GO TRACK MY PAYMENT IT SAYS THAT THE PROCESS OF SAVERLIFE SENDING THE PAYOUT FAILED. I EMAILED HYPERWALLET AND THEY SAID TO EMAIL SAVERLIFE TO RE SEND THE $25.00 AGAIN. HOPEFULLY SOMEONE FEOM SAVERLIFE WILL SEE THIS AND HELP ME OUT HERE. I EMAILED SAVERLIFE CUSTOMER SUPPORT BUT THE RESPOND I GOT IS THAT IF I COMPLETED TJE QUESTIONNAIRE THEN MY REWARD WILL BE SENT TO MY LINK CHECKING ACCOUNT. BUT THIS IS THROUGH HYPERWALLET FOR SAVERLIFE. THIS SEEMS SO COMPLICATED.

T

Trinisha L.

Sounds like saverlife has a bunch of disgruntled members?!
I will admit that since the update. I don’t get points awarded for challenges completed, No points awarded for the printed and shared coloring pages under family finances, I even signed up for the tax refund savings challenge, completed the required video and saved… again nothing. Also!!! The badges! I completed all necessary fields for the badges, and they showed up in the past, but now it’s as if they reset but are NOW locked and greyed out, yet In my account is asks me to earn more badges! Huh 🤔?!
Hands 🙌🏾 down I love u saverlife… but your technical team seems to be struggling a bit. I was even asked to participate in a SAVERLIFE member “survey thing”. I clicked yes… but was sent to a generic page of all old Saverlife information? I’m so confused …. But because there is always good information and motivation I return…. But this is frustrating.

N

Ninesha S.

I ain't gotten the 25 of 20 I don't no what's going on

Deleted user

Kendra C.- Thank you for clarifying that much at least, I appreciate that and that you took the time to comment/respond. It’s a nice incentive for business owners who are members. Hope everyone has a great day!

Add a post