I think they need to start teaching investing to our kids.

Started by Kreg U.
Followed by: @Sorimuda @kairul @Cep @Khumin @Cinthia @Ferri @Sierra @Kiki @Lenai @Jenna @Muhammad @Jamiatul @Inez @Chasidy @Ahmad @Corinne @Elizabeth @Courtney @Joleen @Dewey @Tracy @Shaylyn @Samantha @Crystal @Sheketa @Robert @Matthew @heather @Drucilla @Saturnina @Ninesha @Carrie @Brandon @Joshua @Mark @Frances @Winta @Dashanise @Kaye @Arlinda @Janna @Shannon @Amanda @Stephanie @Sabrina @Misty @Patricia @Heather @Lashanda @Melora @Amonte @Brian @Edwina @Joshua @Adriana @Ronald @Kassandra @Tabitha @KIMBERLY @Gobby @Kristen @Elaine @Juliann @Angel @Suzanna @Yvonne @Alicia @Aji @Ninna @Eva @Cicily @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Alyssa @Ericka @Denise @Destiny @Tori @ashley @Michael @KRISTIN @Lanna @Eddie @Esequiel @Ardan @Summer @Luz @Katie @Christy @Roberta @Carol @Christine @Amber @Deborah @Leonel @Neosha @Nicole @Ashley @Andrew @Kimie @Amy @Kiara @oka @Autumn @Erica @Aaron @Terri @ZUVVY @Lisette @Donna @Destiny @Jennifer @angel @Cherrie @Travis @Emily @Cathy @Amanda @Shalanda @Petronella @Veronica @Tasha @Ashly @Christy @Risky @Crystal @Pay @Lirik @Celeste @Jessica @Kirsten @Katie @Arta @Melissa @Kassidy @Bobbie @JACK @krystal @Shaira @SABRINA @Scott @Gigih @Sadega @Donald @melissa @Michelle @Kristina @Rendi @Charity @Melody @rendi @Yshaunda @Muhamad @Brittany @Jefri @"Muhammad Reggy" @yasa @Rokes @Juni @Lakisha @"M hendra" @Takeshia @Felicia @Jeremy @Sugianto @Joanne @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Rangga @Zulfan @Moh @Marlissa @"RAFLI TEGAR" @Denishia @Kris @selatan @rizaa @Indra @Willie @Lisa @Arendena @Jessica @JessaLynn @Stephen @Elena @Edward @Jaymar @Priscilla @Angela @Tia @Theresa @Maria @Lisa @Angela @Chrissy @Daisia @Michelle @Lashonda @Tim @JOHN @Megan @Mindy @Yajaira @This @April @Rosa @Ashley @Ashley @Kevin @Taylor @Brittany @Ronesha @Carmen @absori @Tracy @Laura @Tina @Shamika @Cheyenne @Shalanda @Jessica @Amy @Jessica @Crystal @Ohsha @Nikita @Thomasina @Paula @Lisa @Chrystal @Jennifer @Marquita @william @andrea @Kristine @Jessica @Samanthia @Lorie @Dawn @Lashonda @Alicia @Melissa @Timneshia @Angela @ALEXIS @neneng @Mochamad @Toni @"Desi rosmayati" @Kusnasi @Tatang @Saut @Panq @Dimas @Albertus @Hadi @Septian @Jaenal @Sani @Rendi @faisal @Nyai @Am @Elang @AGUS @Rendi @Tata @ZAINAL @DANI @Annette
K

Kreg U.

I believe by teaching our kids to invest into things vs spending money. Also I believe that schools should also teach about building a business. College is nothing but a big scam. Unless you're wanting to be in the medical or military defense. Personally if I could have research to base this on I know the results would be night and day.

Deleted user

So true! In tv shows they always have kids doing a learning experience where they pick stocks to follow them and learn how all of that works. I remember when I was a kid thinking that would be fun but my school never did it and I've never met anyone who did that in school. The most I learned was how to balance a check book and now checks aren't even used that often, lol.

Deleted user

I agree, kids need to be taught life skills. to much of the stuff kids are taught now, they never use in real life. although its fun to learn about history, we end up forgetting most of it because its rarely needed once we graduate. schools need to update with the times and teach these kids how to succeed and survive in our ever changing world.

T

Tracee D.

I absolutely agree! My 16 year old daughter just got accepted into an internship and once a week they will teach them about finances and credit, etc. I think that is amazing and needs to be more widespread! :)

D

Daniel R.

it's o good idea to give basic knowledge on how to make passive income.

T

Tanya C.

They should really be teaching finances and investing in school. Wealthy people teach it to their kids as it is the best way to actually increase wealth. I was never taught anything in this realm and here I am as a middle age individual trying to learn. I would be so valuable for our kids to be learning about this from a young age so they feel comfortable with the concepts.

Add a post