What do you think about own children going back to school

Started by Shaquita W.
Followed by: @Shaquita @Rosa @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @Heather @Lashanda @Suzanna @Jason @Shamika @Gobby @Kristen @Joanne @Jennifer @Cathy @Roberta @Nicole @Misty @Melissa @This @Mindy @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Aaron @Tonya @Alicia @ALEXIS @Brittany @Denishia @Jessica @Kimberli @Kristina @Angela @Katie @william @Ashley @Veronica @Thomasina @Shalanda @Carmen @Shaira @Luis @Kirsten @Adrienne @Lucy @Carretta @Brittany @Samanthia @Danielle @Kevin @Trisha @Rebecca @Mary @Amonte @Kim @Shannon
S

Shaquita W.

We should keep our children home until this is under control ..

A

Adrienne L.

We are not sending our two boys back this fall. We are lucky that our district is offering remote options and my spouse and I work opposite shifts so we can make that work.

I feel for parents who have more complicated factors to consider.

B

Brittany R.

I don’t know how to feel about children going back to school.

B

Brittany T.

I have 2 middle schoolers and a high schooler and they have a bad case of cabin fever even though they are begging.im still to scared to send them and i couldn't even imagine my anxiety if they were younger id be a nervous wreck. Everyone stay safe

L

Lee M.

Bad idea. They should wait until cases go down. There will be spreading in the schools, then brought home…

D

Danielle C.

I dont feel comfortable sending my children back to school. Although i know they need to be around friends n need the help the teachers give. I dont know what to do. Its a confusing time for everyone.

T

Trisha R.

Its a scary situation and I am opting for my own home school plan for my 2 kids, a teenage 14 year old girl and 9 year old girl

R

Rebecca S.

I want to keep my child at home for remote learning and hope the district offers remote learning as an option

M

Mary S.

I am still not sure if they are going back or homeschool.

Add a post