Race to $100

Started by Kimberly S.
Followed by: @Chrissy @Elaine @Destiny @Autumn @Shalanda @Willie @Tim @Rebecca @Melody @Felicia @Alegandra @Edwina @Eva @Armonie @krystal @Rebecca @Edward @Tracy @Shannon @Juliann @Felisha @Ohsha @Jessica @JessaLynn @Marquita @Ashley @Yajaira @Latoya @andrea @Elizabeth @Kassandra @Tabitha @Lashonda @Dawn @Kevin @Nikita @Angela @ALEXIS @Alicia @Bobbie @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @April @Ericka @Kimberly @Angel @Cathy @Tori @Luz @JOHN @Roberta @Lanna @Katie @Christy @Shalanda @Brittany @Nicole @Ashley @Amy @Michael @Angela @SABRINA @Aaron @Chameeka @Stevi @Beliques @Shamika @Sabrina @Denise @Christy @Christine @KIMBERLY @Joanne @Heather @Lakisha @Lashanda @Melora @Amonte @Jessica @Marlissa @Joshua @Luis @Gobby @Kristen @Suzanna @Jason @Misty @Patricia @Shana @Melissa @Yvonne @Elena @Kiara @Donna @Donald @Kirsten @Mindy @Deborah @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Brittany @Denishia @angel @Travis @Ashley @Veronica @Carmen @April @Takeshia @Lisette @This @Rosa @Melissa @Crystal @Paula @Jessica @Thomasina @Shaira @Chrystal @william @Samanthia @Lorie @Kristina @Alicia @Lashonda @Jennifer @Timneshia @Esequiel @Ruby @Summer @Tia @Erica @Brittney @Michelle @KieAnna @Diana @Yshaunda @"SaverLife Moderator" @MichaelJohn @Megan @Arendena @Allen @Priscilla @Ninna @Jeffrey @Viktoria @Shannon @Marquila @Barbara @Stephanie @Shanel @Kenyata @Celeste @Chris @Amanda @Lisa @Brian @Amanda @Jessica @Ronald @Ashly @Gina @Jeremy @Shirley @Sandra @Somer @Angela @Jennifer @Destiny
K

Kimberly S.

Does anybody know when Saver life will honor the $100 to our bank accounts now that the race to save $100 is over?

C

Chameeka S.

You have to win they randomly pick 10 people to get the 100$ and 100 people to.get 10$ then post the winners at or close to the 15 th.

D

Diana C.

Ok muchas gracias por la información , yo también tenía curiosidad

K

Kie Anna F.

Do we have to sign up for this in order to participate I’m confused

S

SaverLife Moderator T.

Do we have to sign up for this in order to participate I’m confused

Hi @Kie Anna 👋

Great question! If you already have a bank account linked to your SaverLife account, you'll be automatically opted into the Race to $100.

And speaking of the Race to $100, we have another one starting in just ONE WEEK!

–SaverLife Moderator Team

C

Chameeka S.

Looks like they won't be posting the winners until the first 🤷

C

Chameeka S.

🙏🤷 haven't gotten a email about it so don't know still waiting for the last results

S

SaverLife Moderator T.

Hate i missed it.

@Marquila, we have another Race to $100 coming this Thursday, October 15th! The best part is that if you already have a bank account linked, you'll be automatically entered to participate. We look forward to seeing you in the next Race to $100!

C

Chameeka S.

So in other words connect your bank and you will be automatically entered in

V

Viktoria T.

Yeah you have to connect your bank to be entered is how I’m taking it! Thank you all for all your helpful information about the saver-life site

B

Barbara B.

When did or do they choose the winners for last month and where can we find it??

C

Chris R.

Hate i missed it.

@Marquila, we have another Race to $100 coming this Thursday, October 15th! The best part is that if you already have a bank account linked, you'll be automatically entered to participate. We look forward to seeing you in the next Race to $100!

Thanks for the info.

C

Chameeka S.

When did or do they choose the winners for last month and where can we find it??

They will choose close to the 1st right before the new race starts we wait hummm about a month in-between each race befor they choose the winners

S

Shannon P.

Thank you ! I hope to do better this time ! Good luck everyone

Add a post