Race to $100

Started by Kimberly S.
Followed by: @Chrissy @Elaine @Destiny @Autumn @Shalanda @Willie @Tim @Rebecca @Melody @Felicia @Alegandra @Edwina @Eva @Armonie @krystal @Rebecca @Edward @Tracy @Shannon @Juliann @Felisha @Ohsha @Jessica @JessaLynn @Marquita @Ashley @Yajaira @Latoya @andrea @Elizabeth @Kassandra @Tabitha @Lashonda @Dawn @Kevin @Nikita @Angela @ALEXIS @Alicia @Bobbie @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @April @Ericka @Angel @Cathy @Tori @Luz @JOHN @Roberta @Lanna @Katie @Christy @Shalanda @Brittany @Nicole @Ashley @Amy @Michael @Angela @SABRINA @Aaron @Stevi @Beliques @Shamika @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @KIMBERLY @Joanne @Heather @Lakisha @Lashanda @Melora @Amonte @Jessica @Marlissa @Joshua @Luis @Gobby @Kristen @Suzanna @Jason @Misty @Patricia @Shana @Melissa @Yvonne @Elena @Kiara @Donna @Donald @Kirsten @Mindy @Deborah @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Brittany @Denishia @angel @Travis @Ashley @Veronica @Carmen @April @Takeshia @Lisette @This @Rosa @Melissa @Crystal @Paula @Jessica @Thomasina @Shaira @Chrystal @william @Samanthia @Lorie @Kristina @Alicia @Lashonda @Jennifer @Timneshia @Kimberly @Chameeka @Denise @Ruby @Esequiel @Diana @Summer @Tia @Brittney @Erica @Yshaunda @Michelle @KieAnna @MichaelJohn @Megan @Arendena @"SaverLife Moderator" @Priscilla @Jeffrey @Viktoria @Allen @Ninna @Shannon @Marquila @Barbara @Stephanie @Shanel @Kenyata @Chris @Celeste @Amanda @Lisa @Brian @Amanda @Jessica @Ronald @Ashly @Gina @Somer @Jeremy @Jennifer @Destiny @Shirley @Sandra @Angela
G

Gina B.

Any tips for saving $100? What do you do to save a bit here and there?

S

Shirley W.

Any tips for saving $100? What do you do to save a bit here and there?

I save $25 a week so I can get to the $100 before the deadline.

C

Chameeka S.

It only counts it every two day so to have a chance at winning you have to place it in their two days be for the end date

J

Jade S.

I am very disappointed as this is the second month in a row that i saved over the 100.00 threshold and for some reason they aren't seeing my savings properly. I am stuck at 10.00 savings when i am over 200.00 savings. I haven't been entered again this month when i am doing everything i am told to do. What is the point of connecting my bank account if they can't even see what i am saving anyway???

C

Chameeka S.

Did you try and contact @Saverlife to see if their is anything they can do to fix it ?

M

Mariam H.

Congratulations to the winners and everyone in the community who challenge themselves to save beyond the $100.

A

Ann J.

"It's going to be hard to save $250 for the current challenge."

When I need to add money to meet a challenge, I transfer it from another bank account. Of course, you have to have that extra money available, which isn't easy these days. They've gotten my amounts right lately, for a change, but I know better than to expect that to continue. Don't forget: you're just saving your own money. You're not giving it to SaverLife. Saving is itself the reward. Most people don't win anything - except maybe the scratcher once in a while.

C

Chameeka S.

I hate the fact that chime went back to the old ways of 6 transaction a day so my savings to 100 was I'n my actual saving and did not count it

Add a post