Save $100

Started by Kenyata W.
Followed by: @Kenyata @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @Heather @Lashanda @Suzanna @"Mary Joy" @Luis @Shamika @Gobby @Kristen @Jennifer @Jennifer @Shalanda @Roberta @Misty @Melissa @Michael @"C o n s t i n o" @This @Mindy @Kristina @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Galeleshia @Alicia @Brittany @Sitlaly @Angela @Katie @SABRINA @Maria @Joanne @Cathy @Jessica @Aaron @Shaira @ALEXIS @Jessica @Brittany @Rosa @Carmen @william @Ashley @Latrise @Nicole @Chris @Jason @Lucy @Kirsten @Tonya @Denishia @FranciscaIbeht @Carretta @Veronica @Thomasina @Samanthia @Hoi @Amber @SABRINA @Kevin @Teri @Amonte @Kim @Kristen @angel @Billy @Kimberly @HOLLY @Christy @Jason @Jesse @Jessica @Crystal @Lashonda @Shannon @Chameeka @Christine @Jasmine @Paula @Lanna @Donna @Donald @Angel @Ann @Travis @Joseph @Deborah @April @Alicia @Earl @April @Johnny @Beliques @Jazzmine @Lakisha @Melissa @Lisette @Amy @Natalie @Vittorio @KIMBERLY
K

Kenyata W.

What happened to save $100 in 30 days a you receive $10-$100 in your savings account for the month of June

B

Brittany Z.

I seen a pop up stating on 7/15 it's a community challenge of if you save at least $100 you could win $100

K

Kenyata W.

So basically its not guaranteed to get anything you're just gonna be placed in a drawing?

L

Latrise B.

I am following because I am going to sign up for this but if it’s a drawing and not a for sure thing . I’m not gonna sign up.

S

Sabrina B.

When you save $100 in the account you have linked you could possibly win $10 or $100. The money will be added to your linked account.

T

Teri C.

I dont really understand lol so if u save $100 to the linked back account ..they might give you a bonus?

K

Kristen O.

Teri C: Yes, it is a might. The Terms of Service mention that awards can only be given if they have the funds to do so. As a non-profit, Saverlife is gifted/donated funds from different companies. In this case, the "Race to 100" is a savings challenge that you participate in. They budget how many of certain prizes they can do.

It seems this year [perhaps it's every year? I am a new member myself] there are three Race to 100 challenges. So there are three chances to be picked for the drawing (assuming you opt into the challenge, and actually save $100 or more in your linked savings [and keep it there for the duration of the challenge/award process]).

K

Kristen O.

Teri C: Here is an answer for the "Race to 100" FAQ about the chances of winning the drawing:
There will be a total of 110 winners (ten $100 winners and one hundred $10 winners). Your odds of winning will depend on how many SaverLife members enter the Race to 100 and increase their balance by at least $100 by April 30, 2020.

Comment Break:

In this particular race, I am shocked by how many people have saved multiple thousands. It's great people are saving! (However I think I'll avoid that page for now. I may be a bit envious of the dollar amount, though I know nothing of the percentage of savings/circumstances…)

Add a post