$500 covid 19 relief fund

Started by Stephanie S.
Followed by: @Stephanie @Rosa @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @Heather @Lashanda @Lakisha @Amonte @Paula @Luis @Melissa @Shamika @Gobby @Kristen @Suzanna @Jennifer @Nicole @Cathy @Lanna @Misty @Melissa @Jessica @Lucy @Joanne @Crystal @Roberta @Donald @Kirsten @This @Mindy @Deborah @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Aaron @Tonya @Alicia @ALEXIS @April @Brittany @Denishia @Angela @Katie @angel @Kristina @Lashonda @Alicia @william @Travis @Ashley @Veronica @SABRINA @Thomasina @Shalanda @Angela @Beliques @Jessica @Samanthia @Carmen @Shaira @April @Angel @Lisette @Amy @KIMBERLY @Shonda @Cynthia @Danielle @Leia @Luz @Tenesha @katharina @Tanitra @Timneshia @Brittany @James @Bobbie @Tori @JOHN @Lorie @Sharon @Tare @Lakaisha @Tina @Jason @Donna @Takeshia @Chrystal @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Ericka @Christy @Ashley @Michael @Melora @Misty @Marlissa @Joshua @Ericka @Melissa @Patricia @Cassidy @Donna @Elena @Denese @Diana @Nakia @Octavia @Shana @Yvonne @Kiara @Ninna @Matthew @Stevi @Amanda @Denise @Carmen @Jacqueline @Kristen @Esequiel @Monica @Erica @Summer @Deloris @"Willie mae" @Shondra @Tabitha @Tia @Rosa @Virginia @MichaelJohn @Arendena @Michelle @Rebecca @Laronda @"SaverLife Moderator" @Megan @Barbara @Stephanie @Salina @Amanda @Celeste @Brian @Amanda @Ronald @Lisa @Amber @Felicia @Shaina @Ashly @Yshaunda @Richard @Patrycja @Ohsha
S

Stephanie S.

Thank you so much it truly was a relief, I was able to get caught up on some bills and received my $500 payment in just a few hours. Thank you saverLife my daughter and I are greatly appreciated.

Deleted user

@Stephanie - congrats, Stephanie! Glad you were able to get help

L

Luz M.

Felicidades que bueno gracias a Dios por ello y a saverlife por ayudar en estos momentos tan dificiles

T

Tenesha S.

Congrats! It would be such a blessing if chosen as well but God always comes through. Bless your family and your donors đź–¤

S

Stephanie S.

Hey I'm not sure what qualifies to receive the $500 but I would assume since this website is designed to help you save and kinda monitors your linked account, I guess that's how I got it, I'm legit only working to pay bills but I'm so greatful

T

Tare A.

how do i qualify or what do i have to do for th relief fund? im a single mom and out of work tested positive as did one of my children. things are getting very discouraging…

T

Tina J.

Thank you so much it truly was a relief, I was able to get caught up on some bills and received my $500 payment in just a few hours. Thank you saverLife my daughter and I are greatly appreciated. How did you get this? And congrats

E

Ericka F.

Thank you so much it truly was a relief, I was able to get caught up on some bills and received my $500 payment in just a few hours. Thank you saverLife my daughter and I are greatly appreciated. How did you get this? And congrats

I’m happy for you, I’m hoping I get it as well with 4 children, two doing online school and the other two young ones in diapers still, a hole in my ceiling that my landlord still hasn’t fixed and many other problems in this house

M

Melissa S.

Congratulations all that received the help! I am thankful that there are resources to help us in times like this! God Bless the individuals that put this together.

D

Donna K.

Last month I had COVID 19 I was running fever for a hole week not eat couldn’t see my two kids it was the worst time of my life because of COVID I9 ours got cut at work now I’m living check to check

C

Carmen S.

We all need this relief funds I'm grateful some were able to recieve it I wish I had but maybe I'll qualify one day who knows but may we all be blessed

J

Jacqueline G.

I am very happy for you and your family. Some people really needs all the help that the can get. I'm struggling to with my bills. This money can help me pay my mortgage. I just filled for bankruptcy.

Add a post

This topic has been locked by a moderator.