$500 covid 19 relief fund

Started by Stephanie S.
Followed by: @Stephanie @Rosa @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @Heather @Lashanda @Lakisha @Amonte @Paula @Luis @Melissa @Shamika @Gobby @Kristen @Suzanna @Jennifer @Nicole @Cathy @Lanna @Misty @Melissa @Jessica @Lucy @Joanne @Crystal @Roberta @Donald @Kirsten @This @Mindy @Deborah @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Aaron @Tonya @Alicia @ALEXIS @April @Brittany @Denishia @Angela @Katie @angel @Kristina @Lashonda @Alicia @william @Travis @Ashley @Veronica @SABRINA @Thomasina @Shalanda @Angela @Beliques @Jessica @Samanthia @Carmen @Shaira @April @Angel @Lisette @Amy @KIMBERLY @Shonda @Cynthia @Danielle @Leia @Luz @Tenesha @katharina @Tanitra @Timneshia @Brittany @James @Bobbie @Tori @JOHN @Lorie @Sharon @Tare @Lakaisha @Tina @Jason @Donna @Takeshia @Chrystal @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Ericka @Christy @Ashley @Michael @Melora @Misty @Marlissa @Joshua @Ericka @Melissa @Patricia @Cassidy @Donna @Elena @Denese @Diana @Nakia @Octavia @Shana @Yvonne @Kiara @Matthew @Stevi @Denise @Carmen @Jacqueline @Kristen @Esequiel @Monica @Erica @Summer @Deloris @"Willie mae" @Shondra @Tia @Tabitha @Virginia @Rosa @MichaelJohn @Arendena @Michelle @Rebecca @Laronda @Yshaunda @"SaverLife Moderator" @Megan @Ninna @Barbara @Stephanie @Salina @Amber @Amanda @Celeste @Brian @Amanda @Ronald @Lisa @Felicia @Shaina @Richard @Ashly @Patrycja @Ohsha
K

Kristen S.

I am a single mother with 2 children and the father passed also I have lost my job due to covid 19 if I could get the info for the help with the 500$ that would be amazing and very helpful .

V

Virginia B.

I'm a grama and I use Greenpath to payoff my 3 credit cards…. I have 1more left to pay off. I'm raising an 11 yr old and he uses Green Light so he can have his own reloadable debit card and learn to spend and save wisely….we are hoping to move into a 2 bedroom so he doesn't have to use the living room any longer and he needs a bed….we have several goals and we truly believe we can teach them.

C

Carmen S.

You dont apply they pick people at random.make sure u link your banking info to your account I think that's how we get in the raffle /randomly picked people for the 500

Add a post

This topic has been locked by a moderator.