Share your voting story ⬇️ #2020election

Started by SaverLife Moderator T.
Followed by: @krystal @Eva @Tim @Bernadette @Melody @Armonie @Rebecca @Latoya @Edwina @Rebecca @Edward @Tracy @Ohsha @Shawna @Ashley @Elizabeth @Marquita @Yajaira @andrea @Tabitha @Shannon @"SaverLife Moderator" @Gobby @Sandra @Kristen @Suzanna @Michelle @Joshua @Amanda @Arendena @Stephanie @Misty @Patricia @Ronald @Melissa @Yvonne @Jeremy @Elena @Ninna @Luis @Yshaunda @Erica @Donna @Lisa @Tia @Donald @Kiara @Denise @Kirsten @Esequiel @Summer @MichaelJohn @Mindy @Ashly @Deborah @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @KIMBERLY @Brittany @Denishia @Destiny @angel @Travis @Megan @Ashley @Veronica @Carmen @April @Takeshia @Lisette @This @Rosa @Melissa @Crystal @Paula @Jessica @Thomasina @Shaira @Chrystal @william @Samanthia @Lorie @Kristina @Alicia @Lashonda @Jennifer @Timneshia @Angela @ALEXIS @Alicia @Bobbie @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @April @Ericka @Angel @Cathy @Tori @Celeste @Luz @JOHN @Roberta @Lanna @Katie @Christy @Shalanda @Brittany @Nicole @Ashley @Amy @Michael @Angela @SABRINA @Aaron @Stevi @Beliques @Christine @Shamika @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @Joanne @Heather @Lakisha @Lashanda @Melora @Brian @Angela @Amonte @Jessica @Marlissa @Willie @Luis @Bailey @Destiny @Elaine @Rebecca @Felicia @Alegandra @Savannah @Shalanda @Juliann @Abigail @ahmed @Autumn @Chrissy @Briana
M

Melissa W.

i had sent my vote in early then i did research after i sent my ballot in

M

Melissa W.

hopefully life gets better after the election godwillingly

Deleted user

I used mail-in voting. I have been able to check online and see that my vote was received and accepted (they check to make sure signature matches your drivers license). This was my daughters first year voting, very exciting!

B

Bailey O.

I have yet to vote but will be voting on tuesday of the final voting day.

S

Shalanda J.

I'm voting in Alabama, I like to go to the polls. I take my kids so they will know how important voting.

A

Abigail S.

Voted via mail and was able to check that it was indeed received

B

Briana M.

I voted absentee but I put it in one of the local drop boxes rather than mailing in just in case.

B

Brenda B.

I'm so proud that Biden won. Now the baby can go away. All he did was hurt America

A

A'niyah T.

I'm so proud that Biden won president-elect even doe I choose not to vote this year due to the fact that I didn't care too much for trump nor I thought Biden was too old for the job

R

Robyn I.

Elizabeth Warren just proposed reducing student loans for everyone across the board.

M

Meagan N.

I voted for the first time in my life this yr and it really felt great!

K

Katherine L.

My local community provided registered voters with all the information needed to vote, but did not provide auto-notification options for reminders, announcements, & information. Voters had to search.

A

Alexia V.

I really wanted to vote this election it’s just too much goin on right now.

B

Barbara M.

I voted early. My hubs and I voted early and only had to wait 30 minutes in line.

J

Jackie F.

I voted my absentee it was counted now let see if we can get this country back together again Trump divided it so badly.

J

Julie C.

I Cant believe people think after 47 years biden is going to do something good for our country. The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over and except a different outcome.

J

Joselyn M.

I voted early in Florida. Waited in line for about 30 minutes but it moved pretty quickly.

Add a post