Financial Relief For Single Mother’s

Started by Arriyone W.
Followed by: @krystal @Autumn @Eva @Laysie @Tim @Bernadette @Melody @Latoya @andrea @Rebecca @Jessica @Felisha @Armonie @Edwina @Rebecca @JessaLynn @Edward @Kassandra @Stephanie @Ohsha @Tracy @Juliann @Arriyone @Rosa @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @Heather @Lashanda @Lakisha @Amonte @Paula @Christie @Luis @Lizet @Melissa @Shamika @Gobby @Kristen @Suzanna @Jennifer @Nicole @Cathy @Lanna @Misty @Melissa @Jessica @Lucy @Joanne @Crystal @Roberta @Donald @Kirsten @This @Mindy @Slenna @Deborah @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Aaron @Tonya @Alicia @ALEXIS @April @Brittany @Denishia @Angela @Katie @angel @Kristina @Lashonda @Alicia @william @Travis @Ashley @Veronica @Thomasina @Shalanda @Beliques @Jessica @Samanthia @Carmen @Shaira @April @Angel @Lisette @Amy @Blanca @SABRINA @Melissa @Jean @jazmune @Jessica @Carmen @Brooke @KIMBERLY @Antwon @Angela @Jessika @Dawn @Leonel @Donna @Brittany @Melora @Marlissa @Takeshia @Lorie @Jess @Timneshia @Bobbie @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Ericka @Tori @Luz @JOHN @latrecia @Jessica @Joshua @Donna @Chrystal @Christy @Ashley @Michael @Marquita @Ashley @Yajaira @Elizabeth @Kevin @Maria @Nikita @Lashonda @Taylor @Patrick @Tabitha @Brandi @Kiara @Stevi @Jason @Patricia @Shana @Yvonne @Elena @Chondra @Jasmin @Shannon @Erica @Denise @Esequiel @Summer @Tia @Amanda @Scott @Ninna @Brittney @Yshaunda @MichaelJohn @Megan @Arendena @Michelle @Brian @Barbara @L @Stephanie @Amanda @Amanda @Celeste @Lisa @Jaymar @lachelle @Tina @Priscilla @Theresa @Karen @Daisia @Charlene @Amber @Ronald @Carrie @Ashly @Helen @Kimberly @Gary @Angela @Willie @Elaine @Alegandra @Chrissy @Destiny @Shalanda @Rebecca @Felicia @Adriana @Destiny @Jeremy @Cherrie @Vladimir @Crystal @Lisa @Kimie @Charity @Katie @Andrew @Stephen @Kristin @Laura @Kassidy @Amy @Daymarelis @myeska @Lisa @Emily @Kristine @Alyssa @ashley @Eddie @Michelle @melissa @Pay @Rendi @Lirik @Terri @Ronesha @Jennifer @KRISTIN @Petronella @Cheyenne @Amanda @Tasha @Risky @Cicily @"M hendra" @Lindsey
A

Arriyone W.

Anyone know where I can seek about financial relief with rental assistance just had my son in May I now have 5 kids an times are hard with jobs an schools are still closed in my district! Any info is appreciate thank you

M

Melissa D.

Definitely see if the children's father/s can provide assistance. I believe pursuing child support is something legal aid for low income persons can usually help with. In my state, if they're far enough behind the state will garnish their wages to get the money to you.

J

Jean V.

first off I lost my husband then, losing my day job. just recently loss my daughter. so I'm struggling big time. don't know what to do. would like to know if there is anywhere else that will help financial relief.
I am thankful that Saver Life & Trust Plus helped me with receiving the Emergency Fund help. I was able to put money toward my rent. still have to pay bills but, this came unexpected. I'm hoping soon I will have another job so I can pay all my bills and put some away.
I hope everyone will get help for all their needs.

C

Carmen S.

I'm looking for help also I'm a single mom with 3 small children 2 whom are disabled.Its an everyday challenge for me but I'm grateful for the lil ones they truely put a smile on my face thru these trying times.I wish the best for everyone .

B

Brooke J.

Hi I'm definitely looking for help as I have 4 kids and one being disabled with respiratory issue I had to stop working due to the pandemic and I'm having a hard time right now making ends meet.

A

Antwon P.

Single father of 2 working hard everyday but covid ruined us financially anything would help

D

Donna C.

I love in pa single mom of 3 fiance passed away on father's day guy we were renting to own hanged locks on me and rerented the place nothing legally was able to be done due to my ns.d not being on agreement been trying to get assistance with first months rent but I'm always told I'm on a waiting list but see individuals getti g funding

L

L H.

I’m needing some help just lost everything in house fire currently displaced and have a daughter that’s been hospitalized for two weeks now fighting lupus and other issues now her baby sick and I’m in need of help from whoever can help us

C

Carrie R.

I'm trying to leave it in God's hands and I pray about it but it's getting kind of hard I can't pay my rent my kids can't go to school yet I cannot work yet because my kids are not in school I don't know what to do sometimes I feel like giving up but then I can't give up

H

Helen N.

It's nearly impossible to find a job around remote learning. I was denied PUA but appealed it hopefully I will find out information soon.

G

Gary S.

@Jessika - have you tried https://auntbertha.com?

I have been thru that and every other site. Absolutely no help on there for me anyway. I’m in Oklahoma and there’s nothing in my state or otherwise for single parents.

Really sucks that I’ve been here since March and It seems like I was one or the few members not picked by saverlife.

T

Tonyelle D.

Seems to really be no help anywhere they just put you thru a loop no matter where you go

T

Tiffany F.

There seems to be no help anywhere they just put you thru a loop no matter where you go. Single mom

M

Melissa H.

BUT! Single Moms always find a way to make it work! So kudos to you!

A

April C.

I’m a single mom of two and recently homeless and out of work but due to getting child support everywhere says I don’t qualify for help. Idk what to do now

S

SaverLife Moderator T.

I’m a single mom of two and recently homeless and out of work but due to getting child support everywhere says I don’t qualify for help. Idk what to do now

Hi @April 👋

We're sorry to hear you and your two kids are going through this. FindHelp.org might be able to help put you in touch with resources nearby. Have you checked it out?

One of our financial experts also put together this list of resources for parents we think you might find helpful.

–SaverLife Moderator Team

Add a post