Saving your first $100

Started by Deleted user
Followed by: @Danielle @andrea @Jessica @JessaLynn @Kassandra @Felisha @Willie @Edward @Edwina @Eva @Armonie @krystal @Angela @Elaine @Tracy @Chrissy @Juliann @Destiny @Autumn @Ohsha @Shalanda @Tim @Melody @Felicia @Alegandra @Rosa @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @Heather @Lashanda @Lakisha @Amonte @Paula @Luis @Melissa @Shamika @Gobby @Kristen @Suzanna @Jennifer @Nicole @Cathy @Lanna @Misty @Melissa @Jessica @Lucy @Joanne @Crystal @Roberta @Donald @Kirsten @This @Mindy @Deborah @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Aaron @Tonya @Alicia @ALEXIS @April @Brittany @Denishia @Angela @Katie @angel @Kristina @Lashonda @Alicia @william @Travis @Ashley @Veronica @SABRINA @Thomasina @Shalanda @Angela @Beliques @Jessica @Samanthia @Carmen @Shaira @April @Angel @Lisette @Amy @KIMBERLY @Tiki @SHELLY @Shantae @Patrick @Tiffany @Marlene @Gwendolyn @Diana @BiLLY @Tanitra @Crystal @Rachel @Michelle @Hoi @Timneshia @Brittany @Leia @meagan @Cyntisha @Shantel @JOHN @Tori @Ashley @Sheryl @Lorie @Bobbie @Luz @Shannon @Chris @Lashonda @Dawn @Kevin @Gina @Melora @Ashley @Kiera @Jim @Charlene @Leonel @michael @Ericka @Jacqueline @Jess @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Lawana @Jacqueline @Marquita @Nikita @Angela @Yajaira @Elizabeth @Tabitha @Scott @Elena @Donna @Jacqueline @Marlissa @Kiara @Joshua @Denise @Jason @Amanda @Takeshia @Chrystal @Patricia @Shana @Christy @Yvonne @Ashley @Shaina @Michael @Stevi @Liz @Abigail @Shannon @Kinsey @Latoya @Arendena @Michelle @Erica @Esequiel @Summer @Tia @Tina @Antrinika @MichaelJohn @Megan @Manuel @Priscilla @Deanna @Theresa @Maria @Barbara @Karen @Stephanie @Ninna @Amber @Deshawn @Yshaunda @Jaymar @Daisia @Ronald @Helen @Lisa @Ashly @Amanda @Celeste @Brian @Amanda @Danielle @Cherrie @Elizabeth @Jeremy @Destiny @Adriana @Vladimir

Deleted user

How'd you save your first $100?? Personally, I saved $10 per paycheck and whatever change I had leftover after budgeting and it took me 3 months

T

Tiki M.

Not doing too well on savings during the end of the month 😩

S

Shelly S.

I saved $8 a day on transportation by walking a few days (some days time did not allow for walking) a week and also bring lunch to work. It took almost 1 month to reach $100

S

Shantae F.

I'm barely making it. I'm gonna start monitoring my refrigerator. My kids go back to school next month .I will be able to save tremendously

T

Tiffany M.

7 Tips on Saving Money

1. Track your spending
  2. Cancel Subscriptions
  3. Shop with coupons, clearance & discounts
  4. Pay in exact change
  5. Cook at home
  6. Sell used items you don’t use
  7. No matter what save $50 per pay period
M

Marlene M.

I was about to purchase perfume for $54 and a purse for $150. I didn’t need either item so I transferred that money in to my saving account .

P

Patrick C.

Automatic transfers have been the best way for me to save. I transfer $75 into a high yield savings account biweekly so that I do not have the temptation to spend it! I try to save additional $50 dollars a week and move it to my main savings account

E

Eumika W.

Putting away 55$ per check and including it in my monthly budget

Deleted user

I was about to purchase perfume for $54 and a purse for $150. I didn’t need either item so I transferred that money in to my saving account .

Way to go, that's awesome! Invest in yourself!

D

Diana H.

Since the pandemic, I've been buying the generic brand of products. Instead of eating out, or ordering pizza, I'll cook. That way you can save

C

Crystal S.

Save 25$ a week, and any extra loose change. Also, stop eating out.

M

Michelle B.

To save money, I started auto savings of $50 from my paycheck biweekly into a separate savings account. Essentially, it's out of sight, so out of mind. Since I never actually see this amount in my available money, then I don't notice that it is gone or miss it. I've adjusted my monthly expenditure budget accordingly.

H

Hoi W.

Have budget will definitely help. Cooking at home instead of eating out is one way to save.

P

Patrick C.

Since the pandemic, I've been buying the generic brand of products. Instead of eating out, or ordering pizza, I'll cook. That way you can save

And become a better cook as well!

M

Meagan L.

Every time i broke any paper bills at the store i wouldn't spend the coin-change or one dollar bills i put those away until they piled up and eventually it added up too $100

S

Shantel B.

After all bills are paid and item needed in the home are purchased, I put the left over money into my saving account.

S

Sheryl I.

I auto save about $50 every two weeks. I also keep change left over after breaking a bill and put in a jar. Minimize eating out.

C

Chris R.

Have budget will definitely help. Cooking at home instead of eating out is one way to save.

Definitely agree with cooking at home.

A

Ashley M.

I've automated my savings so that my money comes out automatically one day after I get paid.

Add a post